The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Isolation - Pablo Amira (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
A few days ago I was chatting with Pablo and he kindly sent me a few of his latest effects, one of them I instantly fell in love with and I have been testing it out in all of my close up work.

The effect is called Isolation. It is a card prediction effect that only uses one card. The volunteer is taken on a journey through their own imagination that eventually leads to the reveal of a playing card.

The effect leaves a very memorable moment of magic within the minds and heart of your spectators.

The method, or principle involved, can be used in so many other effects. I have already taken Pablos thinking and started applying it to some of my own creations.

Also, it is a video download so you get to hear Pablos sexy accent!

I highly recommend this.

Kind regards
Art
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Will there be a video performance of this?
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks Art for your words! Indeed is a beautiful f0rcing principle to apply to other situations.

Joel: I don't think so. "Isolated" is a routine created not to fool performers. The core method can be descifred with multiple repeated views, so if you are interested by the ad copy (one card folded prediction without switches without gimmicks, without language restrictions, 100% foolproof), you will get what you are searching Smile

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
ThoZ
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of ThoZ
I watched the video last week. Pablo, really great work! Eventhough I knew a similiar method from "777", I could find great value in "Isolation"
I like to combine it with Arts little zoo trip Smile
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Sounds interesting. For $15 I'll give it a try and get back with an opinion. Just waiting for it to arrive. My last purchase from Pablo was, for me, a real worker.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2015, ThoZ wrote:
I watched the video last week. Pablo, really great work! Eventhough I knew a similiar method from "777", I could find great value in "Isolation"
I like to combine it with Arts little zoo trip Smile

Thanks ThoZ!
Yes, as I mention on the lesson, is inspired by the thinking of RedDevil´s effect from his eBook, but it takes another angle, so no equiv0que is necessary.

Quote:
On Oct 5, 2015, takeachance wrote:
Sounds interesting. For $15 I'll give it a try and get back with an opinion. Just waiting for it to arrive. My last purchase from Pablo was, for me, a real worker.

Let us know! Smile

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
For those interested in this piece, I have a special "Halloween Offer" on my site.

More info at the signature Smile

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1261 Posts

Profile of Medifro
Waiting for a review of this, namely if the method would allow you to perform this as a part of a larger routine ( e.g. Docc Hiilford ) rather than it being constricted to do this one trick.

Pablo, I'm intrigued by labeling this download as a lesson. Is it part of a course or a series of downloads?
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Oct 22, 2015, Medifro wrote:
Waiting for a review of this, namely if the method would allow you to perform this as a part of a larger routine ( e.g. Docc Hiilford ) rather than it being constricted to do this one trick.

Pablo, I'm intrigued by labeling this download as a lesson. Is it part of a course or a series of downloads?

Hi Medifro. I can tell you that this routine allows you to be part of a larger routine without any problem.
I offer several video lessons on my site, this is one of them Smile

Other question, just let me know! Just yesterday I use this routine during a class and it went excellent, especially where the environment allows you to deeper exploration of the process used, which is interesting by itself (imagery for those who are curious)

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All

Pablo sent me this a while back so apologies for the delay Pablo been a busy boy as of lately.

There is some clever thinking behind this and as most people will know I LOVE this plot.

Great stuff as always Pablo, well worth picking up and as mentioned earlier in this thread even if you don't use it for this particular rotuine the principle can be used for other effects.

All the best

R
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2015, Rus ANDREWS wrote:
Hi All

Pablo sent me this a while back so apologies for the delay Pablo been a busy boy as of lately.

There is some clever thinking behind this and as most people will know I LOVE this plot.

Great stuff as always Pablo, well worth picking up and as mentioned earlier in this thread even if you don't use it for this particular rotuine the principle can be used for other effects.

All the best

R

Hi Rus, don't worry Smile. Thanks for your opinions! Indeed, the principle behind the 2nd aspect of choices on "Isolated" can be used creatively for other props or themes in performance, such as Tarot, normal choices (combining the principle with equiv0que, etc)

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
All the reviews sound good here, but are there any tradeoffs?

Kevin
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2015, nonprofitmagic wrote:
All the reviews sound good here, but are there any tradeoffs?

Kevin

Hi Kevin, of course that you sacrifice some aspects in comparison to other routines.
In "Isolated", you are conducting a "imagery" process, so you need to be competent enough to pace & lead your participant thought to guide him on the story presented. Besides that, the process is very clean, and the principle used gives a nice option to Equiv0que

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
I'm very close to purchasing---so no sleight of hand needed, correct?

Kevin
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Dec 16, 2015, nonprofitmagic wrote:
I'm very close to purchasing---so no sleight of hand needed, correct?

Kevin

Just sleight of mind and mouth Kevin Smile

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Isolation - Pablo Amira (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL