The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Announcement & New Things (At The Table Experience) (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
444 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Hey everyone! Chris Oberle here Producer of the At The Table Experience! We have some exciting new things that we (Murphys Magic) want to announce as well as answer some questions that I've heard in the past. As you may or may not know we are now doing two lectures a month at a RIDICULOUS price of $9.95 a month!!! Now I know what some of you are thinking, "$9.95 that's crazy! The lectures must not be that long or they must not be teaching much." Nothing has changed. 2 Lectures for $9.95! Lectures still run 2-3 hours and all the artists still teach killer routines! For example Titanas's At The table Lecture ran 3 hours and taught around 20 effects tons of routines that I believe should have been DVD/Download material.

Of course we want to make you guys happy and give you the best quality lecture possible so we have gotten rid of those pesky WATERMARKS as well as deliver the lecture the next morning after the lecture. We also are delivering the lectures in HD!

Look for some BIG announcements soon on our 2016 line up, you guys are going to love what we've put together.
derekostovani
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of derekostovani
Ok, come on Chris, this is straight up ROBBERY!!! I've been to many of those lectures both in person as well as online and they are great lectures!!! The best part is you can reply specific parts over, and over, and over again!! Typical lectures you'll pay anywhere from $20-$30 without the luxury of having them on your desktop! You got my sell!
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

The new At The Table Experience is even better than ever, with the price being under priced for what you are getting.

I know people have compared At the Table with the Penguin lectures before.

Chris is right is stating that 99% of all At The Table lectures last from 2-3 hours.

The magicians featured just don't teach you filler effects, they actually go in and teach you really strong effects from their working repertoire, I will give you two examples, of this so you get my drift:

1) Matthew Wright ------ Matthew Wright taught one of the best think a card effects credited to Joe Riding, I had contacted Matthew in the past about where I could learn it, and he said to look for old Joe Riding VHS tapes or video, I never could get a hold of it.....I then was enthused that he included it on this lecture, and have been slaying with it ever since.

2) Will Houstoun ------- Will Houston taught one of the best effects IMHO. A 2 deck effect, where one is your prediction, and no matter how fair the shuffles actually are on the other deck, at the end, you will have an unfathomable finale, reminding me of Juan Tamariz! I have been using this to fool other magicians and laymen as well. Killer

3)And an extra one that I got a lot out of was the Titanas Lecture......lots of material shared, and one could choose and pick from.

Now, I am under the notion that when you buy a lecture, if you spend $20-$30 bucks on it, which I have bought many Penguin lectures......if you gain something out of it, even if its small, it was worth it, be it expert advice, one effect, a variation on an old move, etc etc, then you got your moneys worth.

I believe that At the Table and Penguin are both great, because they have different magicians on, and styles, and one can choose and pick whichever lecture they can attend online.

If money is not an issue I would say get both, so that your resources to become a better performer are unlimited, and buy lots of books on magic.

If money is tight, then get At The Table, for $9.95 you get 2 lectures and the price is a steal.

Back in the day, this technology wasnt available and you would need to have gone to a lecture in person and pay anywhere from $10-$25, for 1 lecture, now you can pay $9.95, and get 2 lectures in the comfort of your own home, and learn when time permits.

I am sure that 2016 will bring us many talented magicians/mentalists, just like 2015 did.

Thanks

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
chriswiehl
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of chriswiehl
I love the At the Tables. They have real quality magic for a real good price. They have some magicians that I can only dream of seeing lecture and that price is killer. Cannot wait for new ones!
Your Favorite Magician
www.chriswheel.com
@wheelmagic
@yourfavoritemagician
Search for my products under "Christopher Wiehl"
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Initially I wasn't sure how I felt about these lectures. I had "attended" a few penguin live lectures and just figured this was pretty much the same thing (often with the same artists) however after watching a few I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! Both lecture experiences are great, but one thing I really enjoyed from an ATT that I didn't get with Penguin Live was from Greg Wilsons lecture. I love that he reviewed footage of him performing and spoke about what went right and what went long. It's details like that that really impressed me and caused me to check out a few more lectures. The price is the biggest thing for me though. Two lectures costs as much as a single trick DVD and instead you are getting hours of workable material. I'm a big fan of online lectures and I can't wait to see what else happens next.
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
444 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Thanks Josh & Chris! Personally I love when the artist goes out and performs the effects they are teaching in the real world so you can see how it plays out plus its raw. With Gregory Wilson he was telling us what he did right and what he should have done differently during the live performance. Its a good way to see inside of how a creator thinks. Plus skyping in live is always a plus too. We wanted to figure out a way to get the viewers to interact live with the person doing the lecture. Im glad you guys are looking forward to next year!
magicduro
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
529 Posts

Profile of magicduro
The at the Table lectures are awesome! For the price, it's an incredible value. o
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
444 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2015, magicduro wrote:
The at the Table lectures are awesome! For the price, it's an incredible value. o

Thanks so much Magicduro! Like I said before you can't go wrong with $9.95 a month. Most magic DVDs are $30.00 + for one effect! You can't go wrong with it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Announcement & New Things (At The Table Experience) (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL