The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre Newsletter (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Hello,

I have just started a free email newsletter for Bizarrists and mentalists. We send out emails at least once per week. If you'd like to subscribe, please go to:

http://www.deceptionasreality.com/newsletter.htm

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Hello,

The first email newsletter goes out tomorrow. There will be a special discount code in the email newsletter that you can use on all physical products contained in The Bizarrist Boutique. This code is for newsletter subscribers only. Sign up today in order to get this special discount tomorrow. Sign up here:

http://www.deceptionasreality.com/newsletter.htm

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt

PS While you're on the website, please check out my Super Duper Deal, over 40 eBooks for $200 USD; only 12 slots left!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Hey Dale, signed up and nothing has come to my email.
Was the newsletter sent out?
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Hi Godzilla,

The newsletter was sent out on Saturday, so if you subscribed after last Friday you will have to wait until this coming Saturday and get the new newsletter. If you signed up before last Friday then send me an email at: mirrorname@inebraska.com and I will look into it. Also, if you signed up after the newsletter was sent out, then simply email me and I will forward you the first newsletter. Thanks! You may also want to check your spam folder?

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Hi Dale,
Sent you a email.

~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

G,

Hopefully got you sorted now. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
Just signed up! Looking forward to receiving the next one.

Peace.

~ Nyama ~
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
bud.scott
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of bud.scott
I'll keep an eye on my email. I thought I signed up on Friday, but don't remember.
Dabbler in the Esoteric
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VIII
Order of the Hexidic
North West Gathering of the Dark Magi II,III,IV,V
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Hello All,

I just sent out "Deception As Reality Newsletter Issue 2". It contains a discount code for The Bizarrist Boutique, "Dogtagged" effect and explanation by Dale A. Hildebrandt with Caleb Strange, "Gouge" a quadruple coin bend effect and explanation by Dale A. Hildebrandt, An Excerpt from "Hand Bluffs Plus More Stuff" by Dale, and Rapport Increasing Strategies by Dale. I hope you all enjoy it. If you subscribed and don't receive the newsletter, please check your SPAM folder, and then if it is not there, please email me at mirrorname@inebraska.com

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Just sent out "Deception As Reality Newsletter Issue 3". This time, in the newsletter, there is less advertising and more content. The newsletter contains my very popular "Haunted House Halloween Horrors" effect and explanation. Venus As UFO teaches you how to turn VENUS into an UFO for all to see. AABA Language Pattern and The Y-A Technique offer some NLP/hypnosis techniques. Finally, there is "Rock Paper Scissors Time Full Routine" containing my seven-phase RPS routine! And there is a special Halloween Flash Sale Offer on eBooks by Dale A. Hildebrandt.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre Newsletter (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL