The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Moments Notice 9 by Cameron Francis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
I got this today & quickly read over it.

This is not an extensive review.

I am not going into effect description as you can go on Camerons Website & see this( And you should because if you don', someone will fool you with one of the effects).

You get 6 effects & boy are they good !

I have tried 3 of them with pack in hand(that's the only way to try them, unless anyone knows another way ha).

Effects as follows-

Trip El Remix, Biddle-ish(love this), But Not Least(this I also love), Eight of Diamonds Trick( a Paul Gordon trick in which Cameron has slightly steamlined the procedure)PS. Love this one as well. Eat Fresh & finally number 6, Britlandia.

Tomorrow I will go over the other 3 effects as tonight I am tired after performing away & travelling back today.

I really think the material on this pdf is very good and worth a lot more than the asking price.

Thank you Mr Francis for another excellent contribution to magic.

You keep creating the routining & I will continue to make a living doing it.

Mike Donoghue
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Thank you, Mike! So honored a worker like you supports my material and uses it!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I agree with Mike. I have all of Cameron's Moments Notice releases and really like all of them. The ebooks are very fairly priced for the material you receive. #9 is no exception. I have looked at the first few routines and really enjoy them. I really love impromptu card effects and Cameron always delivers when it comes to top notch impromptu effects!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Thank you, sir!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I used Triple El Remix this past weekend gig and it's great! Everyone loves it and the outcome is fantastic. I always find some very workable material in Cameron's releases!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Moments Notice 9 by Cameron Francis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL