The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Sponge Balls for Kids (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jmathai1
View Profile
New user
Alexandria, Virginia
85 Posts

Profile of jmathai1
I have no business giving advice to any magician who performs for kids so I will keep this brief. Go with sponge balls. I was put on the spot and did the most basic routine in this video (I happened to have a couple sponge balls in my desk). I love the fact that I am winning with a trick I learned in my first magic book from twenty years ago - Mark Wilson's course. It is a classic for a reason. (Side note: I recommend the Jay Noblezada Penguin video on the subject for anyone who is new to this; he obviously didn’t invent the trick he but he offers a lot IMHO).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ZTC2GTxMw
John Mathai
Alexandria, Virginia
gatorjim
View Profile
New user
Fayetteville, TN
53 Posts

Profile of gatorjim
Kids and sponge balls go together like peanut butter and jelly. I always carry sponge balls with me whenever I leave the house, since you never know when the opportunity to brighten someone's day might present itself, particularly a child's. A simple sponge routine often elicits the biggest audience response when I perform. Thanks for sharing your office magic.....reminds me of the many times I did something similar when I was in the corporate world.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Sponge Balls for Kids (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL