The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Marked Deck? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
Can anyone provide me with a link where I can buy Ted Lesley's Mark Deck? I don't want the supplies but I want the one already made up. Also, how does this compare to Boris's Wild Mark Deck? Thank you in advance...
§kitch
Giles
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of Giles
kermitthefrog
View Profile
Regular user
France
128 Posts

Profile of kermitthefrog
There are many threads comparing the two decks. I suggest a search.
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
Hi,
I use both systems of marking.
I my view - the Lesley system is easier to read, but you need a wider view of the card.
Wild's is a bit more practical and less likely to be spotted, its also a bit harder to read.
If your eye sight is not first class, think about the systems again.
MagicianJ
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of MagicianJ
I can't compare the two but I've examined one of Borris' Marked Decks and I swear on my Cassandra Decks that I didn't find anything at all. And I am quite knowledgable in the art of magic, it only goes to show how ingenius the mark is.
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Did you ever see "Dream Deck" by John Cornelius, it requires a minor gimmick but the marks are 2" high on each card and can be seen from far away.The gimmick is actually something you would use when doing the effect.
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
344 Posts

Profile of gibby357
I swear by Ted Lesley's deck. People just do not see the markings and you can't miss them. I have never seen the Boris Wild Deck but after buying the Deland Deck and swearing off marked decks (a long time ago), I do not want to have to figure anything out etc. One other thing, the key to a successful marked deck is not the deck itself but how you carry yourself. The last thing they should be thinking is, something is wrong with the deck. If they think that, then regardless of if they can find it or not, you're done.

gibby
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Marked Deck? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL