The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Wenger Bell from H*ll (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
falihahmed
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of falihahmed
What is kidney?
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Hi Ahmed, Kidney as in organ of the body, sorry just being silly, it’s such a lovely item but is currently way beyond my ability to purchase unless I can rustle up the money some how i.e sell a body part. Bad taste I know but this is the bizarre forum!
Lancy
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Lancy
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2018, Bogbadger wrote:
Sadly far too many, might have to throw in a gall bladder too!

ive just checked and the gall bladder is non essential to ringing a spirit bell.

On a slight side note, ive just head my wenger bell was stopped by homeland security coming out of america due to a dodgy xray......i presume someone has had to explain what the hell it is. haha. fingers crossed its still in one piece, or 4 pieces or however many pieces it comes in.
magicvincent
View Profile
New user
Toronto
33 Posts

Profile of magicvincent
Warning! Nick Wenger is not returning emails phone calls or answering the phone. He is MIA. People have ordered and gone nothing or sent items needing repair and no response. Buyer Beware. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NICK WENGER!!!
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Quote:
On May 25, 2018, magicvincent wrote:
Warning! Nick Wenger is not returning emails phone calls or answering the phone. He is MIA. People have ordered and gone nothing or sent items needing repair and no response. Buyer Beware. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NICK WENGER!!!

We know! You've posted about this on 7 different threads (out of 11 postings you have altogether).

Thank you
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
278 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
I have never bought anything from Nick Wenger, so I do not have a horse in this race. HOWEVER, I would LOVE to buy the BfH. If anyone knows Nick, is it safe to buy it through his website right now or is he not accepting orders right now?
magicvincent
View Profile
New user
Toronto
33 Posts

Profile of magicvincent
My only intent on multiple postings is to make more people aware of this and to prevent other potential customers from losing their money. I cannot get my money back, but I can speak out about what has happened to me.
Also, no. It is not safe to buy from Nick Wenger. If I can prevent just one person from losing their hard earned money, that is my only motivation.
Alex R. Weinberg
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Alex R. Weinberg
This happend to me too with Nick Wenger, except my prop does not work. When I first got it it arrived broken. Sent it back took another year to get it back. The cracked wood was fixed, but it does not work as it is suppose to, been collecting dust on my desk for many years. It also took 2 and a half years to get. He made lots of promises and did not deliver on any of his promises. Buyer beware.

Quote:
MysticJohn
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of MysticJohn
Quote:
On May 25, 2018, Sean Gem wrote:
Quote:

We know! You've posted about this on 7 different threads (out of 11 postings you have altogether).

Thank you

Actually thanks to magicvincent posting as he did I was able to retrieve a deposit though Paypal, had I not seen the positings I might have been out my money.

I for one am thankful, post away I say people should know something is not right.

I have done business with Nick in the past never a problem, but somethings clearly not right at the moment and it should be known, that’s called magicians helping magicians, hello!
MysticJohn
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of MysticJohn
Quote:
On May 28, 2018, magicvincent wrote:
My only intent on multiple postings is to make more people aware of this and to prevent other potential customers from losing their money. I cannot get my money back, but I can speak out about what has happened to me.
Also, no. It is not safe to buy from Nick Wenger. If I can prevent just one person from losing their hard earned money, that is my only motivation.

Actually thanks to you I did just that, not lose my money, had I not seen your postings I would have waited thinking perhaps Nick was too busy to get to my commission. I was already 2 1/2 months in so I wasted no time contacting PayPal and have since then receive my money back.

Vincent, thank you.
Alex R. Weinberg
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

I'm glad people now know the Nick Wenger scam. When I posted about it months ago the magic Café admin (prob his friend) deleted my post and said I would be banned if I posted anything bad about him. Glad we all banned together so people know the truth. I lost my money as 2.5 years is way out of PayPal protection.
MysticJohn
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of MysticJohn
I don't say Nick is a scam, hes done some amazing work for me. It just seems there is a problem going on a present. People should know what current customers are dealing with.

But for the record, Nick had created some amazing props, and in the past has been a pleasure to deal with. However things happen in peoples personal life. I don't know whats happening with Nick, but clearly something is off.

Until he appears and makes a statement we will never know whats happened.
Alex R. Weinberg
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Well too bad he changed for the worst. He had a great reputation when I made my custom order with him. He was easy to get a home of. Then as soon as I paid he went dark and said some pretty nasty stuff to me when he finally replied years later. Btw that is not a typo years later.
MysticJohn
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of MysticJohn
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, Alex R. Weinberg wrote:
Well too bad he changed for the worst. He had a great reputation when I made my custom order with him. He was easy to get a home of. Then as soon as I paid he went dark and said some pretty nasty stuff to me when he finally replied years later. Btw that is not a typo years later.

Wow that's not cool, sorry to hear that, very sad to see a guy with talent let his business go.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I so agree. I've had no trouble personally with Mr. Wenger. In fact, quite the opposite. And I have recommended his items and customer service here many times. But my last interaction was close to two years ago, so I feel bad for those who have lost money or have been ill-treated more recently, and then wonder how something so good could have so gone so bad so quickly.

Unfortunately reminiscent of another situation in this area of the Café, but I suspect the reasons are much different, but I have no clue. Just pure conjecture.

And major, major kudos to the Café for keeping these threads open. And I mean it. MAJOR PROPS. This IS "Magicians Helping Magicians," at its best. And we know you need to walk the very fine line of allowing legitimate or reasonable complaints not turn into slander. So thank you very much for that. There have been many folks recently in the "Spooky" halls who have saved a lot of stolen change thanks to you.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
MysticJohn
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of MysticJohn
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2018, Wizard of Oz wrote:
And major, major kudos to the Café for keeping these threads open. And I mean it. MAJOR PROPS. This IS "Magicians Helping Magicians," at its best. And we know you need to walk the very fine line of allowing legitimate or reasonable complaints not turn into slander. So thank you very much for that. There have been many folks recently in the "Spooky" halls who have saved a lot of stolen change thanks to you.

“Truth” Wizard Smile
cocomax
View Profile
Loyal user
North Fork, CA
289 Posts

Profile of cocomax
This is interesting:

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......681718#0

Nick is back in action.
Alex R. Weinberg
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

After he made me wait 2 years to sell me junk I would steer clear. Especially with people posting their similar experiences on the Café. He has one ruined reputation as a scammer, which was my experience.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Wenger Bell from H*ll (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL