The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2002 entrée: Lee Asher » » Who or What? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lizix
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Lizix
What got you interested in magic? Smile Smile
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
My father....He is a semi-professional magician and avid collector. He taught me the basics and I went from there. He certainly had a major influence over my style and thinking. I owe him a great deal....

Lee
LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away
Victor Brisbin
View Profile
Elite user
Washington, DC / NOVA
432 Posts

Profile of Victor Brisbin
I heard Jeff McBride tell a midnight lecture group at the World Magic Seminar a couple of years ago, that when he moved to Las Vegas you and Allan Ackerman made him care more about his magic. He observed that you always had the cards with you, and worked endlessly to perfect your skills.

What approach do you take with practice and rehearsal of new material? What are your sources of inspiration in magic and beyond? Thanks, Lee, for guesting here this week. It's been fun and educational. Smile
"It is better to practice a little than talk a lot." - Muso Kokushi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2002 entrée: Lee Asher » » Who or What? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL