The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Limit # of seperate Postings in For Sale sections » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Has anyone else been bothered when a member lists 10+ (I have seen 15 and more occasionally) seperate listings in a For Sale section?

Seems that we may want to consider placing a limit on how many postings you can post in the For sale section?
As it is now, I can post 100 or more items listed as seperate postings...

I know you are allowed to post numerous items for sale in a sigle listing (I love this).

Thoughts?

I am guessing it may be a pain for the mods to monitor this? Mybe that's why?

Again, just curious if it's just me bing grumpy, or if other don't like it either?

On another note, I HATE when users "BUMP" their items. I make it a point to get my items back on top, but I ALWAYS lower the price, per the rules.

Thanks for "listening"

Mike
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Mike, this has been discussed many times. There are pro's and con's to both methods and no changes are in the works at this time. Rather that start the discussion again, you might want to search through the manager forum for previous ones on the subject.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Limit # of seperate Postings in For Sale sections » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL