The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Dance Of Shiva (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
johne
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of johne
Harish...It was a limited print by Allain Bellon and only rarely comes up on ebay for extremely high prices now days. I can't remember for sure, but I thought the last one I seen was offered at $400...it may have been $200. You can always put a wanted add up if you are that interested in the book. I don't know too many people that would consider selling at all though.

J
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2005-03-09 19:55, johne wrote:
I don't know too many people that would consider selling at all though.

John, you are right. And they should not sell it, btw.

First, it was a limited edition for a reason (and Alain can correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I think I'm not!)

Second, that work is a masterpiece to be cherished and to be jealous about (Just MY opinion on it!)

Of course, as I've mentioned before, you can always try to buy AA from a russian (I believe) guy named Andrusha Vladisava. Good luck in finding his "underground" website... Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Midnight333
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Midnight333
Yah, um I like the Hilford Office test, but I don't have that many methods.
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
749 Posts

Profile of Roki
I'm fairly new to billets use but I don't really like the CT . For an intelligent participant to think of X then write it down so that I can tear it up etc. it seems an obvious comprimise . With shiva I have them initial their billet on the outside and make a point of them keeping an eye on this throughout. You can show the open billet again at the end if you hold it as suggested and by then the heat is off as there were no moves that aroused any suspicion. If you really must hand it out {Why?they know whats on it } you could do as suggested and completly tear it in half at this point . Again the heat is off so a casual reason for this is sufficient such as " I like to keep half too!" or "wipe your mind of this as we move on " rip and discard. I like it.
{ the drawings were unbelievably bad though!}

Just went back to some earlier posts on C.T and read Richard Osterlinds comments which were great both for making the C.T. logical and for mentalism in general.
What a fantastic place this is .
Missing_Link
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of Missing_Link
This may be of interest to some of you...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=0#6

ML
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Dance Of Shiva = horrible

Other Docc stuff = ok
Missing_Link
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of Missing_Link
Hey, c'mon, I'm trying to make a sale here... Smile

ML
kardini
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
141 Posts

Profile of kardini
Happily Dance of Shiva was not very vulgarized for nor all to have well understood and known to value its real practical possibilities. Is very good! Excellent for who it uses it, therefore it does not fall in the public dominion... In my professional agreement the BESTS systems to take knowledge of thoughts written in the CENTER of a business card is without a doubt some Dance of Shiva (mainly for close-up even so very good well also for hall and stage, with the only restriction of not being possible return it the spectator to it before some necessary action. But so that to return it? In the great majority of the cases this is totaly unnecessary.) and Obsedian Oblique (In MY OPINION, fantastic but bether for hall and stage because of the care angle of vision of the spectators). Followed later for Acidus Novus, good and also very practical, but the place of the written thought restricted to one is determined area, not very natural as in CERTER: it are OF the center (therefore the paper cannot be total white,. but very justified)... With regard to discovering the written thought, after the mentalista OPENLY TO TEAR (to destroy) the billet in some pieces (or bussiness card) the best ones methods that I know are JAJA Center Tear of Jas Jakutsch, followed for Perfected Center Tear of Richard Osterlind. I always use ALL these 5 different methods in all my presentations of Mentalism in Brazil, choosing always the ideal system in accordance with each circumstance. All 5 methods workmanships cousins of the real mentalism. Pure gold!

Complementing:

In mine opinion and experience the "DANCE OF SHIVA" is better to WORDS e "OBSIDIAN OBLIQUE"(the whole-billet move) for DRAWING.
Both systems are GREAT and powerful "private weapons" of the true MODERN mentalism.

(Sorry my bad english...)

KARDINI
Brazil
website 2017 - http://www.kardini.com.br
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
In all fairness to Docc, don't forget that the CT has been openly exposed here on North American television,l so some people out there know about the tear-and-reveal. This is where Shiva really shines, as there is no open tear at all. And, it is but one tool amongst a plethora of applications, to assist you - this, like all things, should not be the only method you know. Otherwise, you *will* find yourself in a situation where you cannot do it, and you'll be magically scr*wed!

Lee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Dance Of Shiva (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL