The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Favorite Cards of My Friends by Raphael Benatar (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Rafael Benatar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Spain
165 Posts

Profile of Rafael Benatar
Regarding the "second scenario issue" as it has been called. Here is what happened: If the card is not among the first 20 or so, there is a way to handle it which was explained. It was cut out in edition and when the very professional Penguin crew saw what was happening they edited it back in. Having said that, come on guys! The worst-case scenario is that it'll take you a second or two more to find the card. That's all there is to it. The trick doesn't depend on chance and those who think it does have probably not tried it out. Just get out and do it!
CraigB
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of CraigB
Quote:
The tricks also in here http://www.lybrary.com/simply-impromp2-p-74717.html only $10 and has a bunch of other tricks too

Thank you for the reference. Made me find and review this book again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Favorite Cards of My Friends by Raphael Benatar (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL