The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Big wall magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bosque
Hello friends at the Magic Café. I thought you might want to check out this short clip of yours truly doing some money magic during the first ascent of a new big wall climb in Yosemite National Park. It's at Ribbon Falls, just left of El Capitan, for those who are interested. We just finished this climb after a 3 day push last Sunday, November 9, 2015. We just beat the storm. Along with loving magic, I've been a serious big wall climber for over 40 years now (God; is that possible?). Anyway, this is kind of rough, given the conditions, but it's short. Thanks for checking it out!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WBdElS9qMhA.
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bosque
Any thoughts on the clip? A few fellow climbers mentioned I might want to do a series of clips shot on the big walls of Yosemite. What do you think?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Big wall magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL