The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Measle Wand 2.0 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Neophyte
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Neophyte
I've just recently purchased this excellent prop, but am having difficulty operating it. It may be that my fingers are just too smooth and I need to use some of that 'sticky' stuff that card users occasionally employ. Has anyone else had this problem and/or have any tips for overcoming it?

It may just be down to my technique. (Or lack of it!) Two-handed is no problem, but the instructions suggest one-handed is very easy. (And, to perform the routine, definitely necesary at times.)

Obviously none of this will mean anything to anyone who doesn't have the prop, but if you do and have any advice, I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks,

James
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Tommy is one of the nicest guys in magic. pm him or email by website and he will answer or fix any problem you have.
Neophyte
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Neophyte
Thanks, Steve. I'll try that. I'm sure it's my handling of the wand that's at fault as it's very easy to move it with two hands. Hopefully, I'll get there!
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
James the gimmick should revolve easily with one finger. Give it a little practice. If you're having trouble I would be happy to skype with you, no problem.
"Keep the Kids Laughing!"
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store
Neophyte
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Neophyte
Hello Tommy. I haven't logged in for over a week so have only just seen your post. I've sent you a pm. Many thanks for your kind offer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Measle Wand 2.0 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL