The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kieron Johnson LIVE: Sunday Nov 29th @7:00pm Eastern. (Penguin LIVE) (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
Kieron Johnson LIVE: Sunday Nov 29th @7:00pm Eastern. (Penguin LIVE)

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6133

"Such brilliant, mad, obsessive thinking that has created spectacular effects. You are a true one off. Keep up the brilliant work!" - Andy Nyman

"A polar vortex has hit the magic world." - Wayne Dobson

"Kieron is a genius." - Fay Presto

"There's close up magic, stage magic, and then there is Kieron's magic. His unassuming child like persona just sets you up to blow you away with his ingenious magic and incredible methods. He caught my attention when I first set eyes on him. I am proud of him from person to magic." - Your fan, Rocco

What will he teach?
Kieron's lecture title is Kieron Johnson: Magic for the Insane, so what lies ahead is impossible to predict. What we know is this: We will learn how to perform magic with flash paper, sweets, cans, ice, coins, body tricks, sleeving, cards, metal bending, heat, flowers, chocolate bars, eggs, sharpies, business cards and magic with stickmen! And, this is no dealer demo style lecture. Kieron will be teaching you how to make all of his effects in full detail! You do not want to miss this!

Who is he?

Kieron arrived on the magic scene with a bang in the form of his 'To The Max' DVD, an effect which leaves the spectator with a block of ice in their hand and a true sense of astonishment. Since then, Kieron has unleashed his highly acclaimed 'Chaotic' DVD, the ultimate finale to any impossible card location effect in 'Remaxed Iceolation' and the insane effect of 'Too Hot to Handle'.

Kieron has been awarded the Best Magic Trick Online of 2013 and 2014, has received multiple 5 star reviews and was also the War of the Wizards International Champion in 2013. In addition to this, he is one of only a handful of regurgitators in the world.

A former resident of (what was at the time) the UK's only magic bar, Kieron has since performed and lectured both in the UK and internationally. He has consulted for the hit shows Tricked and Troy and has had many of his effects performed on TV by various magicians from all over the world. Kieron believes there is no limit to achieving a magic effect and is highly influenced by the work and ethics of Max Malini and Rocco Silano.
Aljaz Son
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Aljaz Son
This is going to be great! Can't wait!
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Can't wait to share my work with you all some new unpublished work As well as updated to old work

Kind regards

Kieron
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Are you lazy? Want to learn a move and then move on? Want to keep doing the same tired old plots every magician does? Well this isn't for you.

Want to push boundaries? Want to steer your magic in a better, stronger direction? Well this lecture is for you.

Kieron - the madcap man of magic delivers his usual brand of madness, chaos and brilliant methods. Covering magic with cans, ice, fork bending, firing a stick man from a cannon, finding a card in a block of ice and in a sealed chocolate bar and much more.

Here you'll learn the art of preperation, how to love your prep work, and how creativity can thrive in making your own props; leading to innovation.

Kieron shares some of his greatest hits so far, proving he's one of the nicest most honest guys in magic he's reluctant to sell you products but encourages you to make your own, and if that's not possible he shows you exactly why his marketed effects are so good.

Even if you have no intention of performing any of this material it's a journey of real creativity, not pipe dreams but useable working miracles; and a manifesto you can carry into any aspect of your magic; if this doesn't inspire you to take your magic further then you're a lost cause.

Kieron covers in great detail some of his work with ice, and his current concepts, new ideas and chances for the viewers to expand on undeveloped ideas is breath taking. The possibilities of this, along with his Coke can trick might make your head spin.

Best thing of all - it's not another pick a card type lecture.

You'll be madder than Kieron not to enjoy this.
Aljaz Son
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Aljaz Son
The lecture was mad! This will go down in history!
It was a 3h and 40min insanity fair full of magic, fire, ice, regurgitation and Kieron sharing some insane ideas.

I enjoyed it very, very, very much!
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Thanks guys the reviews have been amazing so far so supper pleased people liked it still buzzing super pleased with it.

Kind regards

Kieron
SOUM
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of SOUM
The lecture was filled with practical stuff everybody would love to try
Very Refreshing and innovative
Thanks Kieron
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On Dec 5, 2015, SOUM wrote:
The lecture was filled with practical stuff everybody would love to try
Very Refreshing and innovative
Thanks Kieron

Quite late reply but thank you the feedbacks been Awsome
bpearce
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of bpearce
Can anyone say, as to whether they recommend Kieron's Penguin Live Lecture or Element? Trying to figure out which one is more bang for your buck.
There will always be someone better at some things than you are. There will always be someone worse at some things than you are. All you can really do in the end, is aim to be better than you were yesterday.
samllevy
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of samllevy
Both are really really really great but I'd say that you get more tricks for your money in the lecture. Once you have watched it, get Element !!
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 26, 2017, bpearce wrote:
Can anyone say, as to whether they recommend Kieron's Penguin Live Lecture or Element? Trying to figure out which one is more bang for your buck.

Thanks for the interest my penquin lecture has more stuff on it. But elments comes with the ice holder. It's a strong piece of magic.

There only 3 left in stock it will be a few months to there back in stock again.

Kind regards

Kieron
bpearce
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of bpearce
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2017, kieronthemighty wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2017, bpearce wrote:

Thanks for the interest my penquin lecture has more stuff on it. But elments comes with the ice holder. It's a strong piece of magic.

There only 3 left in stock it will be a few months to there back in stock again.

Kind regards

Kieron

Appreciate the insight.
Smile
There will always be someone better at some things than you are. There will always be someone worse at some things than you are. All you can really do in the end, is aim to be better than you were yesterday.
seanmccarthy121
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of seanmccarthy121
Both Kieron's lecture and element are brilliant. If you can get both then I recommend you do. His lecture would be a better introduction to Kierons's work as a whole. You may also want to look at his new effect ice qube, I feel it has gone under many peoples radar and it is fantastic.
mentalism addict
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of mentalism addict
It was the most interesting lecture I ever saw hes all over the place with a crazy amount of ideas. but hes so smart and I learnt so much I have to watch it over a jot down all the ideas, there's to many that he just mentions as a side point that can be made to be a great effect it self. get it if your in the mood of new fresh great ideas from a person that isn't the reg. hes just so smart!
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 4, 2018, mentalism addict wrote:
It was the most interesting lecture I ever saw hes all over the place with a crazy amount of ideas. but hes so smart and I learnt so much I have to watch it over a jot down all the ideas, there's to many that he just mentions as a side point that can be made to be a great effect it self. get it if your in the mood of new fresh great ideas from a person that isn't the reg. hes just so smart!

Thanks means a lot I have just whrote my first book with lots of new concepts which will be out soon.

K
mentalism addict
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of mentalism addict
Wow I cant wait! please keep me posting
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kieron Johnson LIVE: Sunday Nov 29th @7:00pm Eastern. (Penguin LIVE) (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL