The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicman222
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of magicman222
Ive got them for sale in the Dvd for Sale forum.
procyonrising
View Profile
Special user
New York
698 Posts

Profile of procyonrising
Thanks for the reviews, guys. After watching the promo (free at penguinmagic.com), I thought about buying them, but after reading your comments, I think I'll wait.

Thanks again everyone.
man.ray
View Profile
New user
New York City
30 Posts

Profile of man.ray
I watched the DVDs and in my humble opinion they are fine for beginner escape artists. I learned more USEFUL stuff from The 21st Century Escape Lecture Video or the Cannon/McColl's HMTK kit than I did from the 3 DVDs. I'll give my set to a nephew or have it for sale on ebay.
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Thanks for the review ManRay, and welcome to the Café.
Best regards, Tony Parisi
man.ray
View Profile
New user
New York City
30 Posts

Profile of man.ray
Hi Tony,
It's nice to see another New Yorker here in the forum.

I just read the other posts and would like to clarify that I was not implying that anyone was a novice escape artist if they happened to like the DVDs.

-Raymond
fantom
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of fantom
I am still fairly new to escapes and have also seen the promo. What I want to know is....is the info in the DVDs reliable? Could the techniques be used faithfully without any unneeded danger? I know how to pick locks as I have been a practicing locksmith for ten years. Is there any info in the DVDs that I can't get from any other source?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL