The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flight Case by Leo Smetsers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Anyone familiar with this new item from Leo Smetsers? It's a mini ATA case which fits in your pocket and can be instantly loaded with small items like a borrowed ring, a folded signed card or bill, or even a prediction for a confabulation routine.

It looks great for table hopping and possibly for parlor as well. Leo's products are always top quality so I know this will last a life time. This is a professional prop from a very busy working pro.

It's been a huge success at his lectures but for now it's only available directly from Leo or from Alakazam Magic.

You will find the product page at http://hollandtricks.com/shop-2/flightcase/ for more information.
Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
264 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
Https://youtu.be/BfrL56I7IPQ
Peter and Leo talk about this. It looks good
C. Dunlop Magic
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of C. Dunlop Magic
Love impossible location effects. This looks a little bulky though. Good for professional shows but definitely not causal performance.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It just screams prop to me.
efrados
View Profile
Regular user
Montevideo, Uruguay
119 Posts

Profile of efrados
While it screams prop, a magician that bought it tried to examine it to found out the secret and couldn't find it ( review is in a post on the Café ) it would be nice to hear another review
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Huh , nice looking , and fooling .

But what's the need of so many different various of Ring to locations , or coins to locations ...

What's next ? Ring to bomb ? I thought that'll be cool ...
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
efrados
View Profile
Regular user
Montevideo, Uruguay
119 Posts

Profile of efrados
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2016, Legendary Wizard wrote:
Huh , nice looking , and fooling .

But what's the need of so many different various of Ring to locations , or coins to locations

If you have purchased something to met your kind of show or your kind of persona doing magic it's fine... I haven't... I bought the vault (a ring flight kind of routine) and didn't worth it so I'm worried it might happen again
efrados
View Profile
Regular user
Montevideo, Uruguay
119 Posts

Profile of efrados
Is it possible to load a woman´s watch as the video suggest?
any more reviews?
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I have it and it is excellent. No, you cannot load a watch. IT is meant for coins (large or small), folded cards and other items of similar size. IT is quite ingenious. I could not find the gimmick until I watched the video. LOL. IT is a nice size to carry around, too. IT is well made.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flight Case by Leo Smetsers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL