The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Notepad Surprise" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Reading some of the ads on "Notepad Surprise" makes me wonder if it's a smaller version of "Cardiographic"
If it is, it would be great for parlor and especially close-up! Doe's anybody know?
Would appreciate some insight.
Thanking you,
Gerard
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Can't give you much insight as I don't own Notepad, but I have seen it and was less than impressed. I have and do Cardiographic and can attest to its beauty and effect on the audience. To me, Notepad just wasn't in the same category. Just my oppinion.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Hello Gerard, I own the notepad. If it is similar to anything it is the Axtell Magic drawing board.You use a regular notepad and make a picture come to life. It is not a wipe and erase board as is axtell ,But It can be used closeup.You are limited to what you draw and the image is not as refined,there is a slight noise problem.The control of the image is similar to the Axtell product as well. There is some movement of the note book cover which could be considered a tell.I cant say much more without exposing. oblique
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Hello oblique,
Thank you so much for the info. I now know, which one to purchase!
Gerard
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I purchased this last year, and due to difficulties not mentioned in the adds, never used it.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Trois
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach
594 Posts

Profile of Trois
I have Notepad Surprise and I get very good reaction from it. In fact I love it. No one in my area is doing it.........nice for me. I can't comment on the other as I don't know it and its workings. Notepad is a nice break away from cards, cards, cards, which I am guilty of. I've had folks say that NotePad is their favorite routine of mine so for me it's a keeper.
Not clever enough to come up with something orginal, or did I.
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Thanks Daffy! For your insight! I definately will go with "Cardiographic"
Gerard
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I see that much time has passed since some of these posts, and perhaps Note Pad Surprise has been upgraded since then, but I really love it! It works flawlessly, there is very little noise, and the page can be handed out at the end. I also like that I can use the device with any notepad I desire. I personally use it with a slightly larger pad than the one it comes with so I can draw the face smaller than the page and I can draw a thought bubble over the face. I use the thought bubble to do a mentalism routine and the moving eyes and mouth are just an added attraction.
KJ
Jon Blakeney
View Profile
Special user
Australia
657 Posts

Profile of Jon Blakeney
My original note pad now sits gathering dust,I wish I never bought it as I really hate the straight mouth .
Dam impulse buying got me again.
'What the eye's see the heart must believe"
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FL
877 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
Impulse , definatly my problem to.
Profits over people are a common thing . Be uncommon and be the best .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Notepad Surprise" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL