The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Where to buy Jumbo Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shg_123
View Profile
New user
Coffey, MO
71 Posts

Profile of shg_123
Hey guys! I'm looking for just a regular deck of jumbo cards that aren't that flimsy plastic type of jumbo cards that I keep ending up with, any places I can get a pack with thick stock like normal cards?
Chano
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Chano
I assume you're talking about the oversized cards used for stage magic. If so, I recently had some good luck on eBay. You might want to check the for sale forum here too. The only thing I'd say about eBay is to be sure to look at the description, and the pictures. I had someone sell me a deck that ended up being half blue, half red, and only 40 cards total. To be fair, the seller was so embarrassed when I sent her a picture of the cards that she let me have them for free. You'll see a lot of the new flimsy versions out there. Just look at the pictures and look at the thickness of the box. Happy hunting!
ymumagic
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of ymumagic
I got mine from Tannen's awhile ago, they are the real deal. I had gotten a regular jumbo deck and an Invisible one.
RC
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of RC
In my opinion, the best jumbo cards are the Bicycle Jumbo Deck #8082. I don't believe they are manufactured anymore, but like Chano said, you should be able to find some on eBay. Just be sure to double check with the description.
ymumagic
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of ymumagic
Yup, that's I have, they are great!
wwhokie1
View Profile
Special user
512 Posts

Profile of wwhokie1
Hocus Pocus sells a Jumbo Bicycle deck. I don't know if it is the thicker quality or not. I haven't bought one in several years.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Where to buy Jumbo Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL