The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Did Penguin really offer all of Osterlind's 13 steps downloads for 92% off? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
I have to presume that this was a mistake, but it's still in the cool box, and now says that it sold out (which would be expected - I know if I had seen it I would have bought it after confirming that it wasn't a mistake even though I have several of them).

If I click on the link, it says:

Oops! The product you were looking for is hidden, missing or has been discontinued. Here are some other products we think you'll like...

Did anyone get this?

Click here to view attached image.
SOUM
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of SOUM
The moment from which it appeared in the Cool Box it is throwing sold out or missing that message
It will be a no brainer not to get that at that price
SOUM
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of SOUM
It throws the following message from the very beginning

"Oops! The product you were looking for is hidden, missing or has been discontinued. Here are some other products we think you'll like..."
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Sounds like a huge oops to me.
sjrw
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of sjrw
I must admit I'd be a bit annoyed at this offer, after purchasing all of them individually!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Did Penguin really offer all of Osterlind's 13 steps downloads for 92% off? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL