The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Happy Ash Wednesday to my friends (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Here at the Death Emporium, we always look forward to Ash Wednesday. Of course it takes preparation to be successful. The work begins on Palm Sunday, when we use a used Wal-Mart meat slicer to slice the skin off the palms of those going to the crematorium that week. Of course no one ever notices a few ounces of ash missing from the urn. They never even look at them. Then we cremate all the palms together to get the best quality, bone free ashes available for the special occasion. On Ash Wednesday, every cadaver receives the ashes on the forehead. It is a wonderful experience for family and friends to come to the viewing and see their loved ones with ashes of repentance on their dome. We donate the left over ashes to the local church for their usage. They usually ask if they are palm ashes and we answer, "Nothing but palm ashes," Of course, us at the Emporium repent that day as well; repent that we love the Dead as much as we do. Hope your Ash Wednesday was as eventful as ours. And may your naval Lent be fluff free for the next 40 days.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
To think I almost missed this...
Priceless!
Smile
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2016, morgaine_le_fey wrote:
To think I almost missed this...
Priceless!
Smile

Two things to never miss: Your own funeral and one of my posts. Thanks for the kind comment.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
It may be pretty awesome to miss one's own funeral though.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Happy Ash Wednesday to my friends (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL