The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Bill Scape (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
I think part of the reason we all like Tenyo are the mechanical effects. Things like Crystal Cleaver or Prison Box are just so clever. I could totally understand a collection only featuring the mechanical effects. But that said Tenyo also offers some great non mechanical (or less automated) effects that may rival the best mechanized effects out there.

Billscape falls into that category for me. I truly had no idea how it was done prior to purchasing it. It really was magical and I could not just say "ah it's some fancy gimmicked box". I just had no idea.
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
275 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
Same here. I remember watching the billscape video again and again and couldn't for the life of me figure out how it works. When I finally got one, I was really impressed! Granted it's not crystal cleaver or prison box. However, billscape fits in your pocket. As a result I perform it more often.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Bill Scape (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL