The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » DC floating rose with candle gimmick (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sam2452
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of sam2452
Hello, can someone help or point me to the right direction where can I find the floating rose trick with the candle gimmick? The candle gimmick can produce the rose at the end without anyone see you steal. I wonder if this gimmick still available anywhere? I know it not in KJ website.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If you are inquiring about the Collector's Workshop candlestick holder. They are no longer available, sold out. Would only be available on the 2nd hand market. You can post your interest in obtaining one in he Let's Make A Deal section of the Café.
sam2452
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of sam2452
Yes I looking for Collector's Workshop candlestick holder but to bad it no longer available. If there is a 2nd hand market for this item please let me know. Thanks.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Post your inquiry in the Let' Make a Deal section of the Café. Maybe a member is willing to part with theirs.

Viking Magic owns Collector's Workshop, they currently have the "same designed" Candlestick on sale because they are not perfect. You might contact George the owner and ask if this is the same candlestick used with the "Collector's Workshop Floating Rose Candlestick", and if so, can you purchase it with the Collectors Workshop instructions for use with the Kevin James product.
sam2452
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of sam2452
I just bought one from Viking magic . Thanks.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2016, sam2452 wrote:
I just bought one from Viking magic . Thanks.

But did you ask for the instructions on how it is used foe the floating rose?
sam2452
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of sam2452
I already have the instructions just need candlestick gimmick. Thanks.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I believe you misunderstand my question. I do not mean the Kevin James Rose instructions. I mean the instructions on how to use the candlestick with the Kevin James trick.

99.99% of props come with instructions for their use.
sam2452
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of sam2452
The trick call Fire Flower. Website said it come complete with hand-made brass candle stick, gimmicked candle and sample flower plus complete instructions
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Oh,I was referring to this item for $60.00:

http://www.vikingmagic.com/Silk-Hank-from-Candle Same item only done with 3 silk production.

I emailed George to see if I can get the Fire Flower instructions, no response yet.

I searched for Fire Flower but it did not come up for me, glad you did, at a $135.00 it will do what you want. I thought they were no longer available being Viking was selling the not so perfect candleholders now
http://cw.vikingmagic.com/Fire-Flower
sam2452
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of sam2452
You are correct both candle are the same. I should have buy the $50 version. I paid like $150 dollars for fire flower which is the same candle gimmick.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I thought so, I just ordered the imperfect model and will have it Monday. I am getting the original Fire Rose instructions as well. Interested in seeing the working of this for the silk and rose production. See, if you live long enough, sometimes you can find out about some things.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Received this the other day, and I must say, it is very elementary, and I am a bit disappointed the instructions for the Silk Production and Fire Rose. For a Collector Workshop item, the printed instructions stepped back in time to the 1960's. Very scarce explanation, not detail to the handling or how to make it look magical. The same goes for the Fire Rose instructions, not detail on how to hold and grab the candle and rose.

If I remember correctly, I think Kevin James cover this, but I cannot remember if he uses the collector workshop item, I have the video tape and not the DVD with it's updated advice.

Maybe someone who has the current DVD could tell us if he discusses or uses the CW apparatus.
sam2452
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of sam2452
I will send you a pm.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » DC floating rose with candle gimmick (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL