The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Gemini Artifacts - V@de Retro S@tana (60 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Received this last week (arrived crazy fast--ordered late Friday and it was in my hands Monday afternoon), and I have to echo the praise from others. VRS is a seriously good premise and effect. The craftsmanship and aging of the props is masterful. What I like is that it is versatile and allows plenty of room for the performer to make it his or her own. I'm looking at adding some Catholic saint medals and another DIY effect to go in the box, since VRS gets my mind spinning with ideas. The box is attractive and unassuming, and yet just a bit sinister, emanating the demonic activity with which it's been saturated for almost a century. Performers of VRS will definitely need to choose their audiences with care, as the subject matter will be quite sensitive for some folks. I've made several purchases from Gemini, but I think this is my first that is solely Vic's work... and I am extremely impressed. Very well done, sir!
Brian Thomas
View Profile
New user
Virginia
61 Posts

Profile of Brian Thomas
I've heard nothing but good things about VRS...so I ordered it Friday night. Here it is Saturday afternoon and I already have a shipment notification and tracking number for two day delivery. Vic, your service is most impressive -- and refreshing. I'm looking forward to working with VRS...the ideas are already manifesting.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
You are in for a treat Brian Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Brian Thomas
View Profile
New user
Virginia
61 Posts

Profile of Brian Thomas
I like it. As Seth has already stated above...lots of room to make the effect one's own. I will certainly add a few "flavor" items of my own to the contents of the box...for sure an old magnifying glass of mine (about 80 years old -- will fit nicely). I like the idea of the volunteer examining the crosses (and other items) with it. Nothing like a magnifying glass to make one feel like they are helping with "the investigation". I'm going to work the backstory a bit to fit my ways and to help the effect dovetail into demonstrations of "other strange items I have come into possession of".
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Gemini Artifacts summer 2016 line-up of ready and available products is outstanding.
BIG Congrats Vic!
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
Yes - some big news with Marc and WA moving over. Wow.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Just popped on to the GA site - WoW & kewl !!
Congrats to Marc with GA & loving 2 new effects Vic has lined up, especially a Prof release. Was about to hit the buy button on it & realized not available just quite yet....lol

Looking forward to whats going on soon with WA & a DA.....??! Awesome !!!!
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Whoa. I don't do anything like this. I'm strictly mentalism, but this has got me thinking. Smile
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Arrives tomorrow. Smile
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I think I've found the perfect VRS lead in lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeUpronqtH4

No joke though, this guy is (imo) amazing to listen to.
I suspect anyone else on this thread will appreciate it.

252ProbablyBurnInHell
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Always late to the party, but thankfully not so late that I missed out on getting my hands on this. Managed to get an order in with Dan at Lebanon Circle today and am looking forward to receiving my props.

Despite ordering with LC, Vic has been on hand to answer all my VRS questions. Great team. Great service. Being able to order in the UK means I don't get any surprise bills for import duty (which is an absolute godsend) and reduces wait times. For me and being able to talk to the creator is absolutely priceless. It means I'm only investing in props that I know will do what I need them to do. Totally unheard of in our modern age, but very much appreciated.

Chatting directly to Vic also means I'm able to have my VRS crosses customised. It means I'm able to do the routine as advertised, which is simply wonderful, and will also be able to use the set for a routine of my own. If you need to reveal a specific name in a routine I'd highly recommend getting in touch with Vic and chatting about custom crosses. Another advantage of being able to get in touch with the creator.

So in short, thank you to both Vic (Gemini Artifacts) and Dan (Lebanon Circle) for making this an enjoyable and stress free experience.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I'm new to this group but getting more and more bizarre with every year. Been a semi-pro and pro magician for some 40 years. Now going darker and darker. This looks fantastic and I went to the Café to see what the thoughts of the Brethren were. I see nothing but praise and fast shipping. The two things that matter to me! I plunked down the $250 and started searching for a latin exorcism. Found one here that is repeated 100 times. Might just add it once I start playing around. Here for you if anyone wants to use this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkwcL1OEo50 I look forward to communicating with this group in the future. I'll report back once I receive the product and have a chance to play.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2016, jaizon wrote:
Arrives tomorrow. Smile

And what do you think if it?
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Hi people,

If any of you owners are thinking of letting yours go, please PM me.
Same goes for Alchemist Square -- I was too late for both Smile

xxx Morgaine
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Gemini Artifacts - V@de Retro S@tana (60 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL