The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psychological Card Forces by Peter Turner (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Hi Guys,

Let me introduce you Peter's newest work called Psychological Card Forces. It's an eBook where Peter teaches how to force every single card of course without a deck. that's the first Volume of his news Mentalism Master Class.

Here is the adcopy:

In Volume 1 Peter Turner teaches you all the nuances of psychological card forces and most importantly how to make it hit every time.

This eBook not just teach you a simple technique. In this 42 pages eBook you gonna learn how to force EVERY SINGLE PLAYING CARD just by using words.

Imagine that you are able to force every single playing card without the use of a deck of cards.

Buti it not stops there Peter Turner teaches you complete routines and details on psycholigical forcing. Peter even teach you how to force the Joker!

Peter Turner one of the best mentalist in the world now and in this eBook he teaches you some of his hidden secrets that was never released anywhere else.

This is a no brainer! Get it now!

42 Pages eBook Instant Download

You can download it here: http://www.mystiquefactory.com/products/......r-turner

Peter offers a bundle if you purchase all three of his volumes (Psychological card forces, Readings and Billets) you get 10 usd discount.

Kindest Regards,
Martin
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Any reviews on this one guys?
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
It's quite good and a boatload of information. No brainer, really.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks jaizon
Beau DeClue
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Beau DeClue
Does anybody know if there is any other material out there for psychological forces, wether it be book, dvd, ebook? The format is not important, just curious if this is the only material dedicated to this topic.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Libertad de Expresion by Dani DaOrtiz.

Currently the book is in Spanish only.

He's working on a second part to extend the book. When the expanded Spanish version is complete, it will be translated and published in English by Richard Kaufman. (According to Dani in his 2014 Penguin lecture.)

Dani DaOrtiz's second monograph, Freedom of Expression is a study about the psychological force and the psychology of the force.

Over 140 pages of information, Dani strips artistically and mentally, offering all of his psychological weapons and placing them within the reach of all.

Strategies, subtleties, psychological techniques
Forcing numbers, cards (without decks), situations, decisions
Study about the classic force (psychology)
The 7th force
Working with small groups
Verbal and numeric forces
Magician Forces
Cheating the visual perception
Failures and outs
Weight and subtleties
Tricks and much more!

http://grupokaps.com/kapsstore/producto.php?id=21
Beau DeClue
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Beau DeClue
I am a fan of Dani DaOrtiz, but I was not aware of that book. Thank you Tim for that information, it is definitely something worth looking up.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Anymore reviews of this???
Just in case I get this and don't like it....is there any DR involved

Sleepy
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
When I ago into the site it asks me for my password. How does one go about creating a password get into the site?
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
923 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2016, Sleepymentalism wrote:
Anymore reviews of this???
Just in case I get this and don't like it....is there any DR involved

Sleepy

Wow
Such good
Very no DR
So many practical
Reader discretion is advised.
Pugwash
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Pugwash
Hi

Has anyone pick this one up from Peter Turner and can give a review?

Thanks
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I have contributed to one of the pdf's (dual reality) and I think that all this collection is worth a lot more of the price asked. You will find so many clever ideas that I don't think Peter has never shared (I have organized my self lectures for him and I saw him many times) if I recall correctly. I highly suggest you guys to have a look at the full collection I am sure you will find stuff that you WILL use.
Juno Temple
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
59 Posts

Profile of Juno Temple
Hi Wizards,

I have worked with Peter's superb strategies & in the final analysis, I would say you have to have the balls (like Peter) to pull off most of the 'gaming' that requires hits every time. There is also the wake-up call that you must have the personality type that is capable of taking over your guests' timing in response to what you are presenting and 'asking' them to do.
We play the Game - but Fate deals the Cards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Psychological Card Forces by Peter Turner (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL