The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IForce Problems (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I haven't used IForce in awhile, but a few days ago I decided to use it again, but it doesn't work. It works great as a doodle pad, but it doesn't work at all as it is supposed to. It's the android version. Does anyone know what could be wrong?
Reality is a real killjoy.
ablanathanalba
View Profile
Loyal user
Can't really boast with only
289 Posts

Profile of ablanathanalba
Can you delete and reinstall?
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I tried that, but I figured out that it is my phone. For some reason the tilt sensor isn't working.
Reality is a real killjoy.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Check your settings and make sure rotation isn't disabled
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
373 Posts

Profile of Bill
I've had it on two Android phones so far. It's never worked reliability enough that I'd perform it for strangers. I finally deleted it yesterday.
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Someone else has the problem with newer android versions, that you can't save the edited presets?!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Darn I wanted to get this.....fixing to buy a new phone and saw this once and loved it in action. Is it only the Android versions that don't work?
Bella Dans
View Profile
New user
Amsterdam
20 Posts

Profile of Bella Dans
If that's the case it be quite unfortunate, I cause I only have an Android now.
Mobius
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Mobius
Can't speak for Android users but I have used iForce on three different iPhones and have never had a problem. It would be a real pity if it was glitchy on Android and couldn't be trusted. It's a great app.
My only suggestion is that if there is a problem with the tilt sensor you could always use the springboard image and use a finger swipe. It's not as great as simply turning your phone over but would be a lot more reliable.
I've used the app for over a year now and can't imagine having to delete it or losing faith in its reliability. Also, the doodle pad is a great little feature. I use it with iCube and it kills.
Hopefully the developer sorts this out.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Okay I got this and have a problem. Lets say Im using the 1-4 preset, when I turn over the phone for the reveal, it only shows the top half of the number predicted. Say for 2, I only get the top of the two...... Anything I can do??? This is so good...I cant get to the instructions but that is not important right now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IForce Problems (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL