The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » WildColombini order (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Watson
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
68 Posts

Profile of Watson
Hope this is the right place. Just wanted to thank WildColombini Magic for my 6 dvd order. Had a problem with delivery, took almost a full month to arrive after shipping. No damage, appears to be great value for the money. Can't wait to dive in. Thanks again WildColombini Magic.

Watson
The Celtic Conjurer - Insperata Floruit!
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
558 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
In the recent past I had got the special order twice. And each time received on time and no issues. And the material is top notch. Wildcolombini always delivers.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Aldo's DVDs have always offered a lot of value for the money.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
mrsmiles
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of mrsmiles
Aldo's material is first class - and delivered in that unique, warm & friendly manner that was Aldo's trademark. He has left a great legacy to magic - and for new and future customers.
mrsmiles
(UK)
dmathisen
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of dmathisen
Hi

I just got my order from Wild Colombini magic. It took 2 weeks from order to receipt and the response to my inquiry about order status was atypically sluggish (not like my previous orders).

I was surprised that my order was shipped from Mexico. I wonder if the web order operation has been outsourced?
dmathisen
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of dmathisen
I just checked the packaging again and the shipment came from Spain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » WildColombini order (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL