The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » 5 Ways to Stop Your Pulse (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
This is on Lybrary.com now

This is the definitive work on the subject. Many magicians may know one method using a gimmick, but this PDF gives you five different methods for stopping your pulse. This can be a very effective effect for lay people and never fails to amaze. The psychic, Jason Michaels, used these effects for reporters to garner publicity.

You will learn three ways of stopping your pulse that are 100% impromptu and require no gimmicks. Yes, three no-gimmick methods. Some of the no-gimmick methods can be done under test conditions, meaning you can remove your shirt and be nude from the waist up and still stop your pulse. These are little-known methods that most magicians don't know.

This release teaches you how to use your pulse to reveal a selected card. A card is selected and a person takes your pulse and counts aloud. Suddenly, your pulse stops, incidentally at the value of the selected card. One of the most novel card revelations ever created. This is something your audiences have NOT seen before.

STOP YOUR HEART WITHOUT DYING! You will learn the secret that Joseph Ovette sold in the 30s on how to stop your heart. This is an amazing feat used by Hindu fakirs that is almost forgotten today. Someone can put his hand on your chest and feel your heartbeat, yet, at your will; you can make the heartbeat vanish so he no longer feels it. At your command, the heart starts beating again. This feat has baffled doctors and it works. WARNING THIS FEAT COULD BE DANGEROUS, IF YOU HAVE HEART PROBLEMS AND IS SOLD FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. DO THIS FEAT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Neither the author nor distributor is responsible for any bodily injuries incurred when doing this.

HOW TO RAISE YOUR TEMPERATURE: Learn the little-known secret of making your temperature go way up in a few minutes. A perfect demonstration of body control.

All these secrets are explained in this one PDF. Secrets that have been long forgotten by most. These are reputation making secrets that will fool and amaze laymen and get away from the typical magic effects.

"I just read this work and I'll say it is one of the best works on Heart-Stopping effects I have seen. Devin has included many variations of this theme and more. I really enjoyed the very last effect on the last page! I wish I would have known that earlier in my life. If you want heart-stopping routines for a real steal, then grab this work!" - Robert Marsi

"Devin Knight has given fascinating explanations for five ways to create the illusion that the arterial pulse at the wrist has stopped...and that there is no longer a pulse to be felt by pressing the fingers of one hand against the 1/3 of the wrist, closest to the thumb on the other hand. I can tell that Devin has researched this, as I have done, with the information on the net. (None of these articles ever give more than one method of stopping the pulse - Unlike Devin's analysis, which covers five methods - And Devin gives performance information: the net articles give very little information that could help you to perform this as a trick.) What Devin has accomplished is to carefully explain five illusions that appear to stop the pulse of the radial artery in a convincing way, (making some participants wonder if the performer has the power of life and death), Devin does this well, while leaving out all of the unfamiliar terms from the anatomy of the arm. He manages to hold his focus on the needs and efforts of the performer and gives a clear discussion of these five methods of stopping the pulse, allowing the performer to make an educated choice of the most suitable method." - Ron Levy

"I even forgot about a couple of the methods in this book, one of the items is how to raise your body temperature which could be combined with Bill Montana's Pulse where two hearts beat as one. So imagine this: two hearts begin to beat as one as you the performer is becoming warmer then your pulse stops. Would make for a nice one on one presentation full of mystery. The body temperature raising is at your own risk. Another must read from Devin Knight plus it will save you lots of time and headache trying to find this many methods in various books, most of which are now rare. Best of all he gives you his Jason Micheal's version worth the price just for that one alone." - Bill Montana

1st edition 2016, 8 pages.
word count: 1685 which is equivalent to 6 standard pages of text

Reviewed by Art Vanderlay
Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! [5 of 5 Stars!] Date Added: Monday 07 March, 2016

Just finished reading this, as someone who has performed pulse stops, I was excited to see what techniques Devin has used. I am familiar with the well-known method which utilities a small gimmick; however, the alternative version of that particular pulse stop and the bonus effects and the one using a chair, I was not familiar with. For someone who wants to learn the secrets of stopping your pulse, then this is the perfect start for you. The propless versions are fantastic and I will be using these methods in my own working set. Highly recommended.
http://www.lybrary.com/5-ways-to-stop-yo......738.html
fireisyummy
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of fireisyummy
Is Bill Montana's pulse taught?
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2016, fireisyummy wrote:

No
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Stay tuned for an important announcement from Bill Montana, as we tell you how to get his PULSE free with my PDF, limited to the first 10 people.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
But wait there more to the story.

I spoken with Devin since I like this work so much and I have decided to give Devin 10 copies of my "Bill Montana Pulse" as a special bonus for the next ten (10)people who order a copy of his 5 Ways to Stop your Pulse "directly" from him.

My pulse effect is where in two hearts or pulse rates beat at the same time and is completely self working its also a new principle in the history of Pulse based effects. Please note the context of my work is explained in more metaphysical terms as that is one of the fields I work on a regular basis and have worked for over 30 years now. However the context as explained can be modified to fit another context or construct and I encourage you to take the principle behind my Pulse and fit it to what ever style of performance you do.

My Pulse work currently sells for $20 at Lybary and includes a multiple mp3 recording of the work as read by Carly the version I givin Devin to give to the next 10 people is only the ebook and not the special bonus audio tracks. Remember you must contact him directly to get this special bonus item free with the purchase of his 5 Ways to Stop your Pulse.

As for me I must now run as I am recording the new audio work Mysticism here in a few moments.

Cheers and thank you Devin for putting out back to back good releases. The last 3 have been fantastic.

Bill Montana

PS there are only 10 copies of my Pulse up for grabs on this special bonus offer so why are you still reading this when you should be contacting Devin?

PSS since your still reading my Pulse also appears in print in Scryer and Friends from Richard Webster and Neal Scryer which includes many other great works as well. The book is so good many have called it the Practical Mental Effects for the 21st century.

PSS these will not last long contact Devin or you will miss out on what Marvin Kaye called "One of the best mental effects EVER! Pulse, is one of the most brilliant principles I've ever encountered in mentalism, and since I literally wrote one of the best-known books on the subject, you will perhaps welcome my endorsement of this splendid item."
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
PM me and I will send you a link to buy both of these for just $5.00. This is for the first 10 people who contact me, once the 10 have sold, I will tell you the deal if off.
muse
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
925 Posts

Profile of muse
I was fortunate to be in the right place at the right time to get the Bill Montana 'Pulse' extra, the first tme I can recall that happening in all my years here! However, I consider that the Devin Knight ebook is worth the money by itself, the document is short and to the point, doesn't use an enlarged font size or blank pages to boost the page count, just gets on with describing the effects. The descriptions are clear and concise, and do indeed suggest a number of ways in which you can appear to stop your blood circulating, and I can't really add much to the descriptions given in the posts above.

As a side note, the Bill Montana effect is also simple and to the point, although the description in this case amplifies the basis information to suggest a context in which you might frame it.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2016, Devin Knight wrote:

This is the definitive work on the subject.

Quote:
On Mar 9, 2016, Devin Knight wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2016, fireisyummy wrote:

No

So...definitive then?
Really? Smile

No doubt other people's intellectual property has to be respected by any means but why then such big words like 'definitive' that imply completeness?
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
First my Pulse is not a pulse stop but something very different that can be used within a pulse stop routine. Secondly my Pulse work is no longer for purchase on Lybary as well as any of my other works. My works should have been removed from the Murphy's download system as well by now.

That said Devin's work really is a great work combing many of the previous known and obscure pulse stops. However only a few will ever see many of my works again as my works are now back in my control and I may do with them as I please. Also I not selling most of my works to just anyone as many of these works contain information that only a few will ever know or need to know. Be aware secret hunters my works may never be made available to you again!
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Bill,

How is the temperature raising effect differ from mine in What the Flux?

Send me a pm or email please, because I'm out of the country till next week.

Walter
fireisyummy
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of fireisyummy
Wow, I really like this. Devin went above and beyond with numerous methods I hadn't known. No, its not definitive, there are tons of other methods out there, DOA for example, but this is the best, and cheapest resource that goes beyond the basics. Great methods, wonderful bonus, although the warning and description scared me off performing the heart stop one. A little disappointed to see a method I thought was my creation was in here...
The temperature rise here isn't a recent creation, WDavis. Its been done for years. I first learned about it from a layman.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Thanks for your positive review
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
This has all been done before.... What is new?

Devin states that you will learn how Joseph Ovette did this and sold in the 30s on how to stop your heart. This is an amazing feat used by Hindu fakirs.

So once again Devin is selling other peoples work....

Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » 5 Ways to Stop Your Pulse (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL