The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Paul Brook LIVE: Sunday April 10th (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2016, Ken Dyne wrote:
Looking forward to watching this!

Aww too kind man Smile I think I said something nice about you at one point but my brain refuses to call you Ken Dyne ;-)
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile

MAGIC TV INTERVIEW An deep dive interview with Craig Petty, nothing held back! Smile
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2016, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Hey Ken, you did get a couple mentions. Smile

Ken's marketing Kingdom is so powerful it dominates all...or it could be because he's a clever cookie and a great guy...but don't him I said that ;-)
PAUL BROOK

Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

FREE MENTALISM Free hard-hitting effects, routines and methods, just a click away Smile

MAGIC TV INTERVIEW An deep dive interview with Craig Petty, nothing held back! Smile
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Had so much fun doing this lecture, some of the unexpected highlights for me were slamming a book into a participant's face, me and Dan Harlan doing Columbo impressions and the swift dive into 'pocket writing depravity'.

Thanks to all this who tuned in live and send in a whole list of great questions and for those who travelled from quite a shocking distance to sit in the physical audience.

Very honoured.

If you enjoyed the lecture then remember to share your thoughts with others by leaving a Penguin review for me.

Cheers,

Paul
PAUL BROOK

n361128
View Profile
New user
Lytham
85 Posts

Profile of n361128
I'm particularly interested in Imp possible - although one of the reviews says it isn't fully explained. Im not sure what was missed out ? Is it fully published eleswhere ? And how import is the bit that not explained ? This penguin live download was going to be my next purchase - just a little unsure now
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
887 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2016, n361128 wrote:
I'm particularly interested in Imp possible - although one of the reviews says it isn't fully explained. Im not sure what was missed out ? Is it fully published eleswhere ? And how import is the bit that not explained ? This penguin live download was going to be my next purchase - just a little unsure now

It is fully published in 'The Book Of Lies', however, I do fully explain the effect in the Penguin Live lecture. What I didn't do in the lecture is explain the type of impression device that I use (as it's not mine to explain) and that is what the reviewer must have meant as the effect methodology is indeed explained.

Hope this helps Smile
PAUL BROOK

Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Well, how did you guys like the lecture?

Sounds like a fun event.

Ray
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2016, Magical Dimensions wrote:
Well, how did you guys like the lecture?

Sounds like a fun event.

Ray

Thanks, I learn what I wanted to know by the silents.

Best
Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Paul Brook LIVE: Sunday April 10th (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL