The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill switches with Euro bills (with and without TT) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nightcrawler
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Nightcrawler
Hi folks,

I am looking for a nice bill switch that can be done with Euro bills (different sizes). I mean the one where you fold one bill and unfold another. Could you please point me to a version with and without the usage of a TT?

I found John Lovicks book, but I cannot find a hint if the taught switches can be done with different sized bills.

Thank you in advance!
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
I do it with UK notes and Euros. The different sizes and colours don't really matter: no one notices.
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Stperformer
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of Stperformer
Ditto exactly what Ross has said above.

I change a higher value bill to a different foreign lower denomination bill every show. 20 Euro to $1 American or whatever. I think the effect is actually heightened when they are different colors.

And as for size...long as they both fit in the TT, no worries. Technically you may have to adjust your sleights so you don't flash both together. As they say, Size doesn't really matter LOL
Griflex
View Profile
New user
North Wales UK
89 Posts

Profile of Griflex
Quote:
On Apr 25, 2016, Ross W wrote:
I do it with UK notes and Euros. The different sizes and colours don't really matter: no one notices.

I may now try out using plastic Canadian notes as a trial as it has been suggested that the UK may turn to plastic notes in the future and see how they are in a TT.
StanleyRosenhouse
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of StanleyRosenhouse
I've beeb doing the bill switch w/o a TT and fold it 3 times instead of 4 times because it doesn't have to fit into a TT. Just f@#$** P***
I use US $ and they are all the same size.
but
I would think that you can switch a smaller size bill to a larger size if you fold the larger size one extra time so the FOLDED SIZE IS EITHER SMALLER OR THE SAME SIZE.
Switching a larger size to a smaller size can be folded the same amount of times.
The goal is to hide the bill nearest to the magician.
Stan
Conus
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of Conus
Check out Arthur Tivoli's bill switch... it is just what you're looking for.
macc
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of macc
I suggest "changeling" by Marc Lavelle.
It's a very visual change .you could even do transposition routines using their hands or a glass.

https://youtu.be/FcwLV4_7aHA
brainman
View Profile
Special user
971 Posts

Profile of brainman
Hypnobill
; )
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill switches with Euro bills (with and without TT) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL