The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SUPER-Sized Smart Ass Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott Magic
The SUPER-sized Smart Ass deck that is completely customizable and plays in any LARGE venue! And it's being release this Thursday at 9AM EST in a very limited run.

“Three years ago I began a run of my one man show Every Trick In The Book at the Dave & Busters showroom here in Toronto. I was faced with performing 4 shows a week in a large performing venue and came to the conclusion that the poker-sized Smart Ass deck I was using was not visually reaching the back of the room.

So I put together a special sized deck for my own personal use that would still fit in a jacket pocket but would make the text on the faces of the cards play to the back of the room. I also needed the cards to be durable and after hundreds of shows - I’m still using the same deck!.

Although I use it exclusively for Celebrity Smart Ass the fully customizable deck can be used to force literally ANYTHING written on the cards. So if you’re looking for a bulletproof force that can be used in larger-sized venues than the Super Size Smart Ass deck is the answer for you.” - Bill Abbott

Super Size Smart Ass Deck Details
-Complete 54 Card Deck
-5.75” Long X 3.5” Wide (14.6cm x 8.9cm) 50% bigger than Standard Poker-size Card
-Premium Linen Finish for easy handling
-Simple back design and blank faces for complete customization
-Hand Assembled and Manufactured with the Smart Ass method.

Here is the info to the new release happening this Thursday March 31 at 9AM:
http://conta.cc/1UAhcKZ
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

We've had several people have trouble accessing the newsletter with the link to the new Super-Size Smart Ass decks, here it is: http://billabbottmagic.com/online-store/SUPERSA.html
Red Neck Magician
View Profile
Regular user
Down Yonder
190 Posts

Profile of Red Neck Magician
My order is in looking forward to getting the deck.
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Great Red Neck Magician - I think you'll love it and more importantly USE it.

Down to the final box of decks! Overwhelmed by the support and excited to get these in the hands of magicians and mentalists around the globe.
If you know you can use a bulletproof and deceptive force of literally anything - don't hesitate. These will disappear soon.

http://billabbottmagic.com/online-store/SUPERSA.html
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

A little over 24 hours from the release and we are down to 9 Super-Size Smart Ass decks left. Amazing. Thanks to everyone for their continued support and enthusiasm!
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Woke up to a complete sell out of the SUPER-Sized Smart Ass Decks! Thanks to everyone. To say these flew off the shelves would be an understatement. We didn't even get time to put them on a shelf.
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SUPER-Sized Smart Ass Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL