The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Trilogy by Chris Matthewson (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Although this material has been available for several years, it has been kept and used by a select few. It was only after the recommendation of a Café member that I discovered Trilogy and Chris Matthewson has now decided to make the release more widely known.

As the collective title suggests, Trilogy consists of three works; The Thought Reader's Secret Weapon (an excellent and extensive introduction), The Sub Rosa Book Test (which includes many ways to use and gimmick books) and Little Nicky and Other Oddities (detailing a fortune reading device together with a good mix of other ideas and routines.) All well written, these books explore and extend the Steam principle. The ideas and usages are extraordinary and it is little wonder Chris was keen to keep the material something of a secret. This is powerful, miracle-making stuff!

The principle is also shown in many guises and how it can be employed (and housed) in different ways. Also Chris gives information on the best material to use and, even though familiar with the principle, I found this a real eye-opener, including in alerting me to commonly available pens I had not previously considered.

Not only are the books crammed with ideas and effects but Chris also emails updates and tips, so furthering this already extensive work.

If you want to take your mentalism to a new level, to further explore the principle and its potential or be inspired to create your own miracles, this is a must buy and investment.

I rank this among the best material on mentalism I have read - and I have read a lot - and unreservedly recommend.

Further information can be obtained by sending a PM to chrismatt.

Neil
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
Agreed...

The material Chris offers is well written, full of ideas and tips and the email updates and tips are another perk with the purchase of the material.
You can contact him by email here chrismattx@gmail.com
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
Now I am not only intrigued. Hope to find the books!
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Sounds very interesting Neil I will have to drop Chris a PM !

Rob
Dark Knight
View Profile
Loyal user
My troops are stationed at
272 Posts

Profile of Dark Knight
I recommended this brilliant material years ago. Chris recently sent original purchasers extensive email updates and tips free of charge, which I've found incredibly useful! This work is one of the best kept secrets in all of mentalism!

DK
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks...
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
loserdlj
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of loserdlj
Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Trilogy by Chris Matthewson (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL