The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Neal Scryer Berlin 2016 - ONLY 2 SEATS LEFT!!! (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Whatever you say Axel. Good luck and have fun. It's all good.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2016, RobertMarsi wrote:
May I also recommend to all of you Mark Wilson's magic set. Go play and have fun!

Why do you assume what you and Neal Scryer teach is superior to what Mark Wilson teaches? Because you pretend it's real and he doesn't? This is a perfect example of what people mean by an elitist attitude and it's so very misplaced.
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Apart from anything else (even if this is off topic too) I like to say that I always learned to know Neal as one of the most generous and helpful people out there.

Nevertheless, as all different points of view and reservations were made perfectly clear by now, I dare the suggestion to let the thread move back to its main topic.

Neal is offering a workshop. I strongly believe that those who feel that Neal's approach is for them will find lots of valuable input guaranteed.
Those who have no use for Neal's approach - fine either. Work with what you heart tells you ... and let the others do the same.
Live and let live.

Have a great day, guys!
Th.
Axel
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin
456 Posts

Profile of Axel
Wisely spoken words, Mr. Heine.
Agreed.
I wish everyone a great time at the workshop.
All the best,
Axel
kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 16 years to make
999 Posts

Profile of kcalB
It is no wonder that those who would once frequent this forum, no longer do so.

SB
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Thomas, thank you for the kind words. All I wanted to do is put up an announcement regarding the workshop.

Axel, you're a true gentleman. In fact, why don't you join Neal for dinner sometime when he's in Germany. He'd be happy to see you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Neal Scryer Berlin 2016 - ONLY 2 SEATS LEFT!!! (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL