The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How to get Instagram followers using MAGIC! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

obrienmagic
View Profile
Special user
753 Posts

Profile of obrienmagic
Hello Café!

I wanted to share something I thought of on the fly at an impromptu event I did recently. I usually carry around with me a pack of cards, however, for some reason I did NOT have them with me that night. Smile Someone heard I was a magician and wanted to see a cool trick. I remembered I had a bill in my wallet, so I said, "I will perform a trick for you, but I need to use the restroom and clean up first. Can I have a few mins?"

This gave me the time I needed to prepare for my "Hatline Prediction" effect. I came back out and just bided my time. Eventually someone was like "So how about that trick?" This is when I knew I had them.

I asked everyone if I could borrow a few bills. As they were digging through their belongings looking for some cash, I explained I would make a prediction. I opened my Instagram and made a post. I then borrowed the bills and ran through the "Hatline Prediction" as normal. I set aside the chosen bill and asked everyone to open their Instagram, type in my name and look at my last post. I am sure you see where this is going right?

One spectator was called upon to read my post while the other was asked to read the serial number on my bill. Both match perfectly. A cool trick indeed, but here is the kicker. Now that they are looking at your profile, ask them to please follow you if they want to see more awesome stuff like this.

Now you do not need to use my "Hatline Prediction" necessarily. Any effect that requires some sort of prediction to be made will work just fine. I suggest making the prediction then setting the phone aside or even handing it to someone so they know that you cannot alter it later. The time stamp on the post will be proof that the prediction was made ahead of time. This will work for any platform you want too: Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Hope you enjoyed this and if you have anything to add, please feel free to share!

If you are interested in learning my "Hatline Prediction" to try this out for yourself, here is the link:
https://www.theory11.com/marketplace/mic......ediction

Cheers!

-Michael
Visit my online store at http://www.obrienmagic.com/magic-shop Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How to get Instagram followers using MAGIC! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL