The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Carl Andrews (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to let you know that we're having a LIVE Event on May 25th and this is available for all On Demand or MAX Subscribers. Here's a little info on the event.

Author of "Magic from Maui", "Making a Living Performing Close-Up Magic", "No Jacket Required", "The Strolling Magician", and "Table Hopping Cups and Balls" books and DVD's, Carl Andrews has been performing full-time since 1980. His start was restaurant magic which led to trade shows, corporate events, and later to stand-up comedy magic at colleges, and cruise ships since 1994. Carl has worked almost every major magic convention as well as lectured around the world. His books and DVD's have been on restaurant magic, how to get the gig, how to work the room and some strong routines. He also write are tech review column in Vanish Magazine and will demonstrate some of his favorite tech magic on the iPhone. With years of experience, he will answer questions about cruise ship work.

This will be a very unique lecture with truly something for everybody. The lecture is filled with some powerful information, App demos, routines and ideas.

Here's what some of the top pros say about Carl.

"The advice is excellent, and is the kind of information that can only be obtained through experience. If your desire is to do restaurant magic, this information is invaluable. In fact, Carl offers one suggestion that was new to me, and which I have immediately incorporated." - Michael Close

"A must for those wanting to learn practical material and the ins and outs of restaurant magic" - John Carney

"Very good. One can really see you are a worker, the practicality is obvious." - Tommy Wonder

"Carl has designed the BEST, SIMPLEST sound cue device ever! We use it to run ALL our sound needs, at the theatre and beyond. I LOVE the fact that you don't need to be near a sound board, tech booth, or tech person!" - Joe Givan

"Great app! Love it! Wow, this should be an app for every professional entertainer. If I ever get to meet you in person a most definite hug is in order a kiss on the cheek if you're French." - Oscar Munoz

So there you go. We're really looking forward to this one.

Quick note to DVD and MAX subscribers. We just received Issue 45 on DVD and it will be shipped early next week.

If you're not a Reel Magic Subscriber I have to ask WHY? $5 a month, no long term commitment...

www.reelmagicmagazine.com

We're working hard everyday to make Reel Magic the best value in magic!

Thanks,

Kozmo
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey everyone this is just a week away......
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Just 6 days.....
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
4 days
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Tomorrow Night
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
8 Pm Tonight!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
This was a GREAT Lecture....all real world usable material....really good....and he talked a lot about working in restaurants and how its done....very very good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Carl Andrews (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL