The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalists on Voice of America radio this week! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Houdinibleeding
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Houdinibleeding
Voice of America radio will air a story on mentalism and mindreaders based on interviews with Banachek, Conover, Sheila, Osterlind, and Yaniv Deautsch on Monday or Tuesday this week.

You may listen to it via http://www.voanews.com

You will be able to hear Yaniv Deautsch read the mind of Andrew Baroch over the phone even though Yaniv is in Tel Aviv and Andrew is in Washington,D.C...
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Very cool, thanks!

Anabelle
BonzoTheClown
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of BonzoTheClown
Yaniv,

Why don't you post under your own name here anymore?

-- Marc Climens
JamesCheung
View Profile
Loyal user
London, UK
214 Posts

Profile of JamesCheung
Because he's been banned.
giochi
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of giochi
Pardon my ignorance but I could not find anything about this on the voa website. Is it under a different name?.. Perhaps on a show that doesn't describe what the topic is? I searched for a while and maybe Im blind but I couldn't find anything about this.. Did it air already and if so, is it retrievable? Does anyone have a direct link to where it could be found? Any help would be appreciated
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Giochi,

My editor at VOA has the story. It's up to him to decide when to run it. I would guess Friday. Keep you posted.
You go to voanews.com and look for the show "Coast to Coast."

Fib

People of the Café and other villagers:
The Voice of America story on mentalists is written. It has not yet aired, but will, probably next week. If you'd like a copy of the program, I'll e-mail.

Contact me at "abaroch@voanews.com"
Regards, Fib
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalists on Voice of America radio this week! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL