The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Magic for the radio. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

glenn collins
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of glenn collins
Today was warm and bright with a light breeze and I was feeling good, while feeding the ducks with my daughter my phone rang. it was my local friendly university radio station, "Glenn," they said, "can you do a spot of mind reading and that mental thing you do one evening on the campus station?". Well, how could I refuse a job on such a nice day? "Of course I'll do it, e-mail me the details," I replied and put the phone down.
After hanging up I suddenly realized although I do mentalium and mind reading, cold reading and bending of things metal, I have only a very few routines that would work on the radio.
My request is, any ideas anyone? Pete at Alakazam recomended Banachek's Radio Magic, ordered.
Any further ideas greatfully received.
Thanks, Glenn.
the road we travel is lined with beauty but as with all roads, mind the pot holes...
MichaelSibbernsen
View Profile
Special user
Omaha, NE
513 Posts

Profile of MichaelSibbernsen
Radio Magic is an incredible resource for information, you will be pleased. The headline prediction outlined is fantastic.

You may wish to check the Magic Café Search option for a number of theads on this subject.

MS
mbkorn
View Profile
New user
Jupiter, FL
66 Posts

Profile of mbkorn
Osterlind's "Radio Sum Total" found on his DVD and in Larry Becker's Stunners Plus could work.
Houdinibleeding
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Houdinibleeding
Do a search and you will find a list of phone effects I posted in the past.
You may also check the reviews of The Wizard is Dead.
My own phone effect...
Liam Jones
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of Liam Jones
If you watched Alistair Cook's series on psychics. There was meant to be a part on fixing watches over the radio.
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
I did half an hour of mindreading for a radio show using anagrams almost exclusively. Richard Busch's “Number Please” also was good and “Sensory Projecton” from the Underground Collective.

Cold Reading also will help a lot.

Yaniv's listing of radio effects in another post here at the Café is a great resource.
*Bro*
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of *Bro*
Grab a Nomen Omen deck put out by David Acer and predict the selections in the classifieds of the newspaper for the morning of your interview. Then everyone at home can see the prediction as well. Enjoy. I have done this on numerous occasions and it goes over great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Magic for the radio. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL