The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Las Vegas Buskers (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Alright, so I'm an over the road trucker and it's amazing some of the places we get extra time in. Last night we had an extra few hours near Las Vegas so we went down to the strip. At first we want to the Houdini Magic shop and I was let down as the woman behind the counter seemed to have lost her love for magic. This quickly changed when we got to Fremont. I got to see and meet a lot of enthusiastic performers doing their thing. I even met one really nice magician named Dyno Stats. We got to talk magic which was great because I never get to see other magicians. This absolutely made my night.
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1168 Posts

Profile of gallagher
WHAT!,...!,an 'over-the-road trucker'?,..!
nö, nö, nö, nÖ.
Truckers don't go 'over the road';
they just get a new Peterbilt.

(i loved that joke, as a kid,..!)

hey k_s_e, thanks for the story.
ahh, I love hearing how other guys, hit the streets,
...to watch other Shows!
It's a passion,..
isn't it?
smiles,
,...keep it between the gutters,
gallagher
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Gallagher that joke was horrible but I loved it. Aren't we all sort of Peterbuilt. It was nice getting to see some live performances for a change. I love magic and I love watching not only other magicians but other acts. Its great seeing others develop their skills instead of vegitating in front of a TV or behind a computer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Las Vegas Buskers (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL