The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Roy Johnson - Snap? Where? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Can anyone tell me where I can find this in print? Book, lecture, periodical?
Many thanks!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I have most all of Roy Johnson books and lecture notes, do not remember reading anything like Snap? Where?.

just checked all his books, nothing named, Snap!.

Now that I think about it, could it be in Talisman Magazine. I just looked, it is not in Issue 1, Volume 52 with all Roy Johnson material.

Could you give a hint for the effect? I guess it is a dollar bill trick, and I just don't remember any bill tricks by Roy Johnson.

Harry Lorayne published a rubber band trick called Snap in one of his books.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Cinch by Shaun Robison looks like the exact same thing but is examinable at the end and has a better more visual method of opening up the bill.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Thanks Magiguy for the reference. I missed that one, I tried to get Roy Johnson to send me a list, but I guess he did not have one. I did get his last set of lecture notes.

That looks like a marketed effect of an easy to do bill change I seen at the local magic shop.

Order placed!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Roy Johnson - Snap? Where? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL