The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AOK by Lewis Lé Val (57 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
wizard75d
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of wizard75d
This is why the Café is great. Since I bought this the evolution on this forum has been a breath of fresh air. Some great ideas generated. Thanks to all. Much appreciated.
salcioppa
View Profile
New user
Columbus, Ohio
59 Posts

Profile of salcioppa
I love the handling on this trick. Even if you're familiar with the concept you'll still get something out of this. If you do readings it's really pure gold. Nothing amazingly new here but the handling and insight makes it special. I give this 2 thumbs up!
At a convention of mind readers, a man sees an attractive woman he'd like to meet. He walks up to her and says, "Hello! You're Susan. Who am I?"
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
I haven't seen this, but I'm pretty sure I can already deduce what is going on with this..

I'll probably pick this up to support the creator anyways. If so, I'll see you boys downstairs. Smile
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
This is great and the handling doesn't need fixing but...that being said, I figured out how to do it so that it looks IDENTICAL to the original, but ZERO sleights. Not a one. Smile
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2016, Sudo Nimh wrote:
I figured out how to do it so that it looks IDENTICAL to the original, but ZERO sleights. Not a one.

I'm intrigued (PS I own this in case you want to share - which you've been known to do!)
Lakewood, Ohio
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Special user
SLC, Utah
583 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
If you're inclined to share your take on it Sudo there's always the owners forum on Penguin Smile

Best,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

Please consider subscribing to my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hmdnUX
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
I don't know if I want to share it because the idea is something I use in another of my effects that I don't feel like giving up at the moment. But maybe...

Also, I don't really think this thing needs any fixing to be honest. That's a compliment... I'm very discriminate. The method as is, is direct and straight forward.

I only developed the other because I saw others were trying to do so and I was bored. Heck, I could market it! (kidding!)
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
For those who have seen my first little video of my different handling:

I have just uploaded a very little video (not listed) which offers an addition to my first video concerning a different handling. In essence it is a variation for the very beginning of my handling which works absolutely flawless and is very smooth... Smile If you have bought "AOK" just go to your penguin magic account and there you will find it in the discussion area of "AOK". Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2016, JanForster wrote:
For those who have seen my first little video of my different handling:

I have just uploaded a very little video (not listed) which offers an addition to my first video concerning a different handling. In essence it is a variation for the very beginning of my handling which works absolutely flawless and is very smooth... Smile If you have bought "AOK" just go to your penguin magic account and there you will find it in the discussion area of "AOK". Jan

Jan,

I am not seeing this...that Penguin forum for purchased items is a mess! Do you know what heading/title it is under?

BTW - Looking forward to your lecture tomorrow.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Look for the date and the most popular. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
And now you´ll find it even easier on Penguin Magic under the discussion area of "AOK"... Just follow this question, "Are there alternative handlings for "AOK"?" and you are right there, provided with both links. Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2016, JanForster wrote:
And now you´ll find it even easier on Penguin Magic under the discussion area of "AOK"... Just follow this question, "Are there alternative handlings for "AOK"?" and you are right there, provided with both links. Smile Jan

TY
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Great little routine, Lewis! I imagine this will be hard hitting. Thank you for sharing it.
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Got it, love its simplicity, and thanks for the addition video by Jan Foster. Love the method added in those two videos.

Just a hint: I'm performing Bob Cassidys Name and Place Routine, but at some occasions I cannot burn the slip of paper due to fire regulations. I can easily see a similar type routine using this method wihtout having to use fire.
jsereb
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of jsereb
I have Lewis Le Val's "Diary Of A Traveling Man" which includes AOK as previously mentioned. Very ingenious combination of a few "standard" principals. Having said that I am somewhat partial to Bert Reese's Routine with 3 Sitters as mentioned in Practical Mental Magic as it accomplishes same result with less moves. But I do think AOK is quite clever.
darus
View Profile
New user
Florence (Italy)
18 Posts

Profile of darus
Hello, everybody,
I don't write often in this forum and in fact I can't access the Inner Secret pages but this time I broke the delays because I wanted to congratulate Lewis for his wonderful routine. I didn't know this guy but his style really won me over.
By the way I'm a buyer of Aok 2 not of Aok on Penguin where there's no discussion and you can see some alternative handling, which I think have been published in the Aok 1 forum.
Can I ask Jan Forster if there is a way to see his version?
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Please go downstairs to "Inner Thoughts", there you find also a link to a third handling. All is there; alternatively: log into your Penguin Magic account, I posted it also there. Enjoy. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AOK by Lewis Lé Val (57 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL