The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Inquiry on money bill changes to playing card. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
601 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
Hi all:

My friend Jarry made a gimmick that changes a money bill to a playing card. I think it can be a wonderful tool to add to card to wallet routine. He is wondering if something similar was invented before or he is the originator of this gimmick.
Thank you very much for your kind help.

Link to video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH3TJ-Tg7SA
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy

The first trick on the promo is similar. So I would have to say it is not a new or unique idea. I also wondered the reasoning for making the bill become a double backer in your friends video?
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
601 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
@Poof-Daddy
Thanks for the video.
I believe my friend just thought of something fun and made it out. His idea is that for a card to wallet routine, the performer can pretend he failed to find the spectator's selection, and he can go: When I fail, I use money to solve the problem. Then he can pull out a money bill from the wallet and visually change it to a playing card. The double back was not a must, but it offers the possibility to show the spectator's selection by a clean DL or other switching technique.
serge storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
380 Posts

Profile of serge storms
Betcha' originally by Suds magic is similar but works in reverse; you show a playing card and in a flash it changes into a 1 dollar bill. Not sure if they're still manufactured but a very cool keep in your wallet effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Inquiry on money bill changes to playing card. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL