The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Disney opens 1930's Magic-Themed Bar (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
It is called the Abracadabar and is located neat Epcot on the Disney Boardwalk. Here's the skinny:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/abracadab......walk.htm

BC
Phasmologist
Jinx13
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Ontario
119 Posts

Profile of Jinx13
Thank you for that Prof!!

Headed in that direction in a couple of weeks and I might just have to try and stop in there and check it out.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
If you manage to drop in, give them a magic pass and charge it up to me!

Disappointing that they do not have performers (or even a performer) there. Seems an obvious feature that they are missing. Give the bartender a chop cup at least! Still, the décor looks the part--as one should probably expect from Disney. Love the detail.

BC
Phasmologist
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Yes it does look nice. Well at least you can get drunk and forget you are at Disney (and the $100 you spent to get in)..

Make mine a double Smile
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
They have magicians on the boardwalk just outside. They also have a mentalist who performs in and around the area of the bar upstairs at the boardwalk. I'll go down this week and see what's shaking'..... Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
It seems they take pride in having made the magicians disappear.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2016/07/ph......-resort/
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Jinx13
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Ontario
119 Posts

Profile of Jinx13
Darkness, the Boardwalk is outside of the parks and you do not have to pay to get in.

I am going to be just outside Universal for a week coming up, but I think I might make the short trip over to Disney to check this out while I am in the area. Will have some free time so anything magical I can track down will be fun.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Disney opens 1930's Magic-Themed Bar (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL