The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Intro For Wollomby (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wollomby
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Wollomby
Hiya all,

Godzilla recommended I do a introduction. Nothing special here, my story is similar to many other magicians. I saw David Copperfield in concert in the mid 80s (inspiration!) and grew up going to local magic shops (no internet back then) and performing at schools and parties. Fast forward until today, I'll still do events and parties but now I'm wanting to transition and re-brand myself into being more of a mentalist. Anything "spooky" I've never really looked into until a few months ago and I'm finding it extremely fascinating!

I've always been hooked into local magic clubs no matter what state I live in, and I've read the forums on magiccafe for quite a while but have never needed an account created or asked questions. However, now I'm getting into a genre of magic that is new to me and need some help from the experts... you guys!

Thanks for having me!
~wollomby
~wollomby
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
Welcome aboard Wollomby. Loads of great thinkers and doers here. The very best in the business in my opinion.
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Its always nice to have new blood. Welcome, here have some coolaid
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Wollomby
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Wollomby
*Wollomby takes a sip of the coolaid* "Hmmm, tastes like magic!"

:)
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Welcome to Spooky !
And, it tastes like Magick ... Smile

Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
Welcome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Intro For Wollomby (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL