The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Cut No Cut Scissors by Bazar de Magia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GalloMagic
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of GalloMagic
I'm not sure if this is the right form to post this if not my apologies; I am looking for a pair of Bazar de Magia Cut No Cut Scissors, and am having trouble finding them. I am specifically looking for the Bazar de Magia ones not the ones made by Funtime magic in India, as the ones by Bazar, are one handed operation the Funtime's are not. Does anybody know where I can get these?
Thanks,
George
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Bazar de Magia does not list them any long. You might email them to see if they are not available any longer.

www.bazademagia.com

When you get 50 posts you can try placing your request in the "Let's Make a Deal" section of the Café.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I have a used set of "cut-no cut" scissors, AND a breakaway pair that I bought from Ed Hooper ("Supreme"). I can't remember the actual MAKER'S name.

The cut-no cuts are a "one hand: prop.

IIRC, they were called "Golden Fun Scissors".
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Ahh.,, Golden Fun shears. You occasionally find them on the net.

You just can't have more fun then the shears, a Gizmo glass, multiplying bottles and multiplayed parasol. Okay maybe a set of rings and a sucker box too.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Yeah Jay!

The OP (George Gallo) bought my two pair of Golden Scissors. I guess that he likes them, as he is looking for another set as back ups!

I had used them for almost 30 years! I had sold MY back ups about 10 years ago!

I still have my breakaway fan. (First prop that I bought from Percy Abbott, in 1945!) I don't use it anymore as it's too heavy (brass ribs). I bought the last remaining stock of Ed Miller fans that Frances Marshall had, in 1975.

I never had Percy's Gizmo Glass though.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1268 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
George,
If you read this, check ebay as they show up there from time to time. Also check Magic Auction. You may be able to find a pair there, or maybe even the entire set. I have three of the four Bazar originally sold, and the Cut No Cut scissors are worth searching for. They are genuine scissors and will not bring you any suspicion unlike other sets out there. I've even handed them to adults for inspection with no detection.

Good luck in your search.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
What are a pair of Supreme Golden Fun Shears worth? Make an offer. Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Just found this offering from Magic Methods for the Cut No Cut Scissors.

Grab then while you can.

https://www.magicmethods.com/p/rope-magi......scissors
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Just found this offering from www.tricksupply.com - Cut No Cut Scissors. Take a look, it may work for you.

https://tricksupply.com/product/cut-no-cut-scissors/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Cut No Cut Scissors by Bazar de Magia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL