The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extrem Burn 2.0 help required (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nottingham Magician
View Profile
New user
Nottingham
46 Posts

Profile of Nottingham Magician
Hiya, I have Extreme burn 2.0 made up but and struggling with the handling (even from the DVD) and wondered if anybody would be happy to offer me some pointers over skype for 10 mins or so (if you use extreme burn). The magicians I know don't use or have extreme burn Many thanks
DavidJComedy
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
79 Posts

Profile of DavidJComedy
What types of problems are you experiencing?
David
davidjcomedy.com
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
For me, this remains one of the most visual routines of all time.
I bought this too, only to fall down, and be disappointed, on the "do-it-yourself" aspect.

Just wish there was an option to buy an "out-of-the-box" ready to perform product ... not in currency of course! ha
NPortMagic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of NPortMagic
It is a diy but not a horriable one. First time was time consuming getting it right but it gets easier. I also changed the gimmick it came with to something else that seemed to work way better
NPortMagic
spiltrap
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of spiltrap
I think the easiest way for you to start might by trying to riffle it by pulling the stack of money back and letting it riffle forward. While this may sound like a difficult to understand explanation, this is one of the methods in the DVD so if you look through the DVD you'll find it. You should be able to use this method almost instantly. Hope this helps.
obrienmagic
View Profile
Special user
753 Posts

Profile of obrienmagic
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2016, spiltrap wrote:
I think the easiest way for you to start might by trying to riffle it by pulling the stack of money back and letting it riffle forward. While this may sound like a difficult to understand explanation, this is one of the methods in the DVD so if you look through the DVD you'll find it. You should be able to use this method almost instantly. Hope this helps.

This is probably the cleanest and easiest method TBH. Smile Almost self working. And you do not need the M**** W***** at all for it. Other than that My only real gripe with the teaching is that he teaches you to make the gimmick in a weird way (one that causes the bills to go from face-up to face-down during the change.) I altered the gimmick to deal with this little discrepancy.

IMO it is a fairly strait forward set-up. So much easier to build then say "Greed" by D. Garcia.
Visit my online store at http://www.obrienmagic.com/magic-shop Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extrem Burn 2.0 help required (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL