The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Itr (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dirko
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan
287 Posts

Profile of Dirko
What is the best reel? Any suggestions?
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Well, there are many ITR's out there, but I could recommend the Kevlar Mini Thread Boss(60$).

Found at
http://sorcery.safeshopper.com/186/122.htm?990

It's small and reliable, and the Kevlar thread is really strong (it doesn't break every second try). That's important when you start off practicing the ITR, because they are a #*+=¤ to repair, just like the rest of them.

I've heard a lot of nice things about the new ITR pen, too, but at $100, it's too expensive for me right now.

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Definitely get the ones from the Sorcery Shop. They are much better than the ones from India.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Jemy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jemy
You can also think if you want a electronic ITR like the ESR it's much expensive and bigger but allow some intersting effect. For the none electronic ITR the sorcery one get my vote, very good quality.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I recommend the electronic Ultimate Float Controller (UFC)!
I have tried many ITR but I prefer UFC.
I give it 10 out of 10.

Text from ad:
"The Most Innovative And Versatile Floating Device On The Market

Used and recommended by some of magic's top professionals like Michael Ammar, Norm Nielsen, Finn Jon, Michael Weber, David Williamson, Rudi Coby, and the list goes on and on! The Ultimate Float Controller is the last word in floating devices.

Using this precision-made device, five years in the making, you can accomplish pure miracles. With the U.F.C. you can float silks, cigarettes, sponge balls, paper balls, bills and any other small object with the performer standing 10, 15, and even 20 or more feet away from the floating object, all while maintaining complete control.

Comes Complete with Device, Thread, Wax & Instructions."
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
May I add here (from info stated on another "thread" LOL):

Sorcery has one for ten dollars that (from what I hear) blows the one from India away...something to consider if you're thinking of popping five bucks for the India one, and sinking HOURS of your time rebuilding it...to say nothing of visiting the dentist and fabric shops, where you have to go to find your replacemant parts!

Wish I'd known about this a couple years ago...

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Itr (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL