The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BluMagic
View Profile
New user
Germany
19 Posts

Profile of BluMagic
Hi there
My name is Paul and I come from Germany (so sorry for my English) I am 16 years old and I am in magic for 7 years. I first saw something on the TV about magic. Since then I have been fascinated with magic. My grand father had many tricks but he never showed me any... I first started with card tricks. Just simple card tricks. Then I got more advanced. I built my own gimmicks but not really good. When I had a new trick I showed it immediately my friends at school but first they figured some out. But I practiced practiced and practiced all the time. I always have a deck of cards with me when I go out. And when I don't have a deck of cards with me I don't go out ;P Last year I performed for 20-30 persons that was my first *show* and it was great ! In some time I am going to do the test for the magic circle in Germany to get a member of it.
That's all...

Paul
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome bluMagic,

I'm always packing the Cards as well (but I'm not sure we should brag about it. LOL).

Best luck (and hard work) on your tryout for the Magic Circle. Practice while imagining a warm and friendly audience whom you would want to engage and entertain. Imagine them laughing at your quips and you laughing back at their fun and funny comments. Remember they all want you to succeed.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL