The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mullica Wallet HACKED! (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2016, Bill Abbott Magic wrote:
Jeremie, That looks great for the right performer/outfit! I've found that all of the JOL wallets I have purchased have been of the best quality and smooth workings. I don't think you can go wrong.This is the Mullica Wallet that was endorsed by Tom Mullica himself. I use one of these: http://www.heinzmintenmagic.com/mullica_wallet.htm

Is this the wallet that will be with the limited edition pack? Or is it something different.

Also thanks Bill for the great service in replacing my stabbed and shot dvd which I had damaged , arrived less than a week to the Uk 😀
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2016, Jeremie Leroi wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2016, MazingMandy wrote:
I love the Mullica wallet, so versatile. Still need to find one that doesn't look so manly, but I make do.

Hi Mandy !

You should check this out then: http://www.propdog.co.uk/jerry-o-connell......let-pink

It'll be a long time before you find another pink Mullica wallet so do not hesitate as the JOL Small Plus also happens to be an all around wonderful palm/no palm wallet...

J.

Thanks, but JOL Plus wallets are not Mullica wallets. I suppose they do have a no-palm feature but not a wallet-within-a-wallet and wont let me perform the routines I like the most that use a Mullica
Jeremie Leroi
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
116 Posts

Profile of Jeremie Leroi
You're absolutely right Mandy, no wallet in wallet feature. Sorry about that. I just love the JOL so much... I've used (and still do actually) many other wallets but I keep going back to it. Can I ask you what routines you use with your Mullica ?

J.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
A couple of different ones from Matthew Wright, essentially an ending to an ambitios card with a nice presentation
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott Magic
Rowland,

Yes, this the wallet that will be with the limited edition pack along with some other needed props and additions.
Glad to hear you received the Stabbed & Shot DVD safe and sound!
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

As we get closer to the pre-release I will have more info to share with you about Mullica Wallet HACKED!
Here's a more detailed list of what's included in the package:

“The late great Tom Mullica created the most versatile wallet for the working professional magician. This release is dedicated to Tom and for the years for joy, laughter and generosity he gave to the world of magic and the world at large!” - Bill Abbott

Mullica Wallet HACKED! Package:

Bill Abbott's vault of knowledge on the Mullica Wallet is blown wide open in Mullica Wallet HACKED! Four commercial killers ripped straight from Bill's working repertoire! Close-up and stage worthy routines with every detail and secret revealed for the very first time.

Slugged! - A large shot glass is produced from your wallet instantly followed by a bottle of booze!
Wrecked! -Even after a signed card is torn apart and tossed away it is found completely restored deep inside your wallet - TWICE!
Hacked! -The definitive (and easiest) any-card-thought-of in-wallet routine.
Bling! -A spectators ring is borrowed and instantly tossed across the room, only to be found inside your wallet a second later.
The Omen -The ultimate prediction system that fools pros and books gigs! On stage or up close.

PLUS In addition to the four routines, Bill will teach you techniques, handlings and secrets that can be applied to any Mullica style wallet.
Easy-Action Load for the fastest and smoothest loading of playing cards, predictions, credit cards, etc.
Gift Card Force for the Omen and other prediction style routines. It creates time misdirection and an additional WOW moment.
A Secret Tool for eliminating all hang ups and creating a super-smooth loading operation.
A Mini Promo Pack with 100 included plastic sleeves for giveaway potential clients will keep!
Prediction Pads for over 100 performances of The Omen.

*10 Limited Edition Packages
We are offering ten limited edition packages which will include the only wallet fully endorsed by the late Tom Mullica himself directly from the Mullica Estate, thanks to Paul Vigil & Stephen Mullica.

To get privy to the pre-release info and purchasing be sure to get on the VIP List here: http://billabbottmagic.com/online-store/MullicaHacked.html
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
I go to sign up and it asks me if I want to switch apps. When I hit "no," it does nothing. When I hit "yes," it directs me to Google. What's going on? I signed up for the newsletter, so I guess that covers it?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2016, Ray Haining wrote:
I go to sign up and it asks me if I want to switch apps. When I hit "no," it does nothing. When I hit "yes," it directs me to Google. What's going on? I signed up for the newsletter, so I guess that covers it?

Clicking on either of those questions, it automatically opens your default email program, and fill out an email, all you have to do is click send. If your device does not have this feature, then you will have to do it manually.
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
OK, thanks.
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

This is the last chance to join the VIP List for the Mullica Hacked! exclusive info and pre-purchasing access. If you're interested and want to get first hand knowledge on what is considered the working pro's wallet by the biggest names in the world of magic sign up here: http://billabbottmagic.com/online-store/MullicaHacked.html

We are hours away from the pre-release.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
I've just had your email announcement, but I don't understand what these Promo Packs are? Can you explain further?
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

I sent you a PM MazingMandy.
nateo412
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of nateo412
Placed my order a little bit ago and I am excited to get this in my hands, Bill you always put out amazing stuff! I missed out on getting one from Paul when he was selling them a while back and I am glad you were able to work with him to put this together. Many thanks.
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Thanks nateo412 I really appreciate that.

We are live! http://billabbottmagic.com/online-store/HACKED!.html
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Does anyone know if these have shipped yet. I thought the date was around October 21st ?
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Rowland, They have shipped out today. We predicted and posted they would ship out the week of October 24th and they have, just a little later than I had hoped. BUT they are on their way. We have restocked the Tom Mullica endorsed Mullica wallet by Heinz Minten and everything else for the Pro Packages. http://billabbottmagic.com/online-store/HACKED!.html
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Awesome 😀😀😀 Smile Smile Smile
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
I got this yesterday & could not believe how quickly they got here after I received the email telling me they had been sent.

I didn't get the wallet as I have 3 wallets with The Mullica feature .

I also have the original Mullica Wallet which I bought from Jerry Menntzer in the U.S.A. with Tom's original routine about 30 years ago.

I was lucky enough to see Tom Mullica perform & lecture & also saw Bill Abbott perform & lecture.

Incidentally I had forgot that Tom had based his wallet off an idea by magician Harry Barron who at one time used to own the Kaymar Magic Company in England.

To be reminded of this was great, as when I was about 11 or 12, I got Harry Barron Magic books from Chester-Le Street libiary & then later I bought them from the hobby section in book stores where they were available to the general public.

Harry even spoke to me on the phone & sent me free lecture notes & put hand written letters in to me.

He said his wife had lived at Houghton Le Spring which is about 8 miles from where I live.

Anyway I am going off on a tangent & you really just want to know if Bill's routines are good or poor.

I got the booklet, DVD, Double Blank Deck of Cards,Mini Promo. Kits,The 53 on one Card & the Prediction Pads & the package is certainly worth the money.

Bills routines are very easy to do & are SO PRACTICAL. No pipe dreams here.

Very important though is that they are very good & anyone with any entertainment experience will have a large selection of audience tested material that they WILL USE.

Thank you Bill Abbott for releasing these routines. Also special thanks to Stephen Mullica & the Late & for ever GREAT TOM Mullica who will always be one of the most entertaining & greatest magicians ever.

Mike Donoghue
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Tom was the best. Saw him at the foolery all the time. As Mike said Bill did a great job with this package. I too have several Mullica wallets but still using my original of about 30 years.

Best

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Bill Abbott Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Thank you Mike Donoghue for the review and encouraging words. Practical, usable magic performers will use is what I strive for with all of our releases to the magic community. And thank you Steve Conner, I'm glad you're enjoying it. The Mullica wallet is really so versatile, I feel everyone will find uses for the material I've put forth - even if they use a wallet with a differing methodology. Just had a message from Paul Vigil in Las Vegas, "Congrats Bill Abbott for the great job on Mullica Wallet Hacked! Great tips, wonderful presentations, and new avenues to explore. ***** (5 stars)" - Paul Vigil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mullica Wallet HACKED! (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL