The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sean Waters' New Zener book - Not Just a River in Deutschland (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
I would love the heat how purchasers are coming along with this material. If you’ve performed something from this ebook, let us hear about it. I hope you are enjoying the routines.

Blatant thread bumping “offer”:

If anyone purchases any of my ebooks in December, including this one, I will include my weird and (wonderful?) one on one peek presentation entitled “The Braille Experience”. While this is a special occasion piece, I think you will enjoy how the method and the presentation work so well together. Nothing special to do, just order at my site (see my signature) and I will automatically email it to you once I get the purchase email. Enjoy!
sjrw
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of sjrw
Hey Sean, Is the “The Braille Experience” available for purchase separately?
As I'm pretty sure over the years I have purchased all of your ebooks, I love the material you create and would be interested in reading this too.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
All,

I answered sjrw in a PM. Here is the resulting information:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=218#1

Best Regards,

Sean
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have been re-reading this book and had forgotten just how good it is. For ESP card effects this very recommended reading.
Neil
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Neil,

Thank you kindly for the commendation. I am honored you found value in it. I appreciate you taking the time to say so.

Take care,

Waters.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2023, NeilS wrote:
I have been re-reading this book and had forgotten just how good it is. For ESP card effects this very recommended reading.
Neil

2 thumbs up!
stevie c
View Profile
Veteran user
334 Posts

Profile of stevie c
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2023, NeilS wrote:
Neil

I picked this up off Lybrary last weekend. I wasn't even aware of it until I stumbled across this post. I love all things ESP related and I'm enjoying this. Some great thinking and clever ideas.

BW

Steve
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3236 Posts

Profile of NeilS
The particular beauty - well two beauties actually - of this book are

a) the novel presentations offered complete with scripting possibilities. This I found helpful and illuminating. Sean does not just give the bare bones of the effect and how to do it but goes the extra mile in giving ideas on how to present and what to say.

b) the effects given can help act as a springboard and, for me at any rate, lead to other ideas and possibilities, including fuller ESP routines.

Not Just a River in Deutschland is excellent and, being a river, will definitely get the ideas flowing.

Neil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sean Waters' New Zener book - Not Just a River in Deutschland (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL