The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Vinny Marini next guest of the month! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pablo Tejero
View Profile
Inner circle
Zaragoza, SPAIN
1201 Posts

Profile of Pablo Tejero
That´s my asking.

I think this will be a great honoring to a man who is (as someone said before) the "Model Member" of what the Café is about.

The "Magicians helping magicians" is his honor code, and sure we must thank him for all he does for us.

Also, he had a long magic history beside him, that no so many people know. A history of a real magician, a gambler, a man who lived magic in his real life. Not a man... The Man, The Café Member... Vinny "vinsmagic" Marini.

Do you know a best way of honoring him than that?

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero Smile
"The Magic is in the air, you just have to... breathe it!"
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Thanks Pablo, that is a great suggestion. I will make sure Steve see this. Right now we do have our guests booked up for the next couple of months, but we love to hear from you and hear your ideas.

Thanks
Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
I wholeheartedly second that Pablo.
I doubt whether there is a more helpful, generous member of the Café.If you all remember, Vinny (along with Chrystal) was voted the most popular member of the Café.
The Management would do well to honour their most valued and if I may say ,more senior members.I think we are all keen to hear more about the less "famous" magicians on here.

Howard
Jonathan Rice
View Profile
Loyal user
Maryland
223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Rice
I ditto that.

Jon
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Not a bad idea. Vinny might not be one of the "heavies" in magic but the Café could do a lot worse than to highlight one of its most valued and highly regarded members.
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks for the suggestion. Smile
:spoon:
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Vinny Marini next guest of the month! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL