The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » CardGaffs.com experience? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Connor X
View Profile
New user
Arizona
3 Posts

Profile of Connor X
Heyo! This may be the wrong area, and if so, just tell me.

I've been looking into people to create custom card gaffs and happened to see Kevin and CardGaffs.com. I trust Kevin, but I'm just trying to make sure I'm getting the best. I was wondering if anyone has used his services and can vouch for the quality of his products. Does anyone have any experience ordering from him and would like to share?
Your friendly neighbourhood conman
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
I met Kevin at last years Magic Expo, in Charlotte, NC., and took the opportunity to peruse his portfolio...very impressive work.

JMHO

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
clars
View Profile
Regular user
Folsom Ca
116 Posts

Profile of clars
Great work and customer service. His deck work is so top shelf.
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Thanks to the guys who have replied so far. Hopefully it's not weird for me to reply in this thread, but I figured I would share a couple of comments that were sent to me by a few clients in the past week or two. These are unsolicited, they're just the responses I received from some folks after they received their items:

"I received the cards you cut and I have to say man, they are 100% perfect! Excellent work my friend!"

"Hello Kevin: I received my order. Your work is stunning. It was worth the wait. I am very happy with the decks and the card gaffs. I will let everyone know who to go to. Thanks again"

"THESE ARE GREAT! YOUR WORK IS FIRST RATE. I will be ordering other custom gaffs in the future."

I am just one of many guys making custom gaffs these days, and I believe that all of my fellow gaffers who offer their services are also highly skilled. I just try my best to offer quality products that can stand up to the needs of professional use.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » CardGaffs.com experience? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL